“Average BBQ ”

B Fabulous BBQ and Catering
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Slater
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We are located on the corner of Hwys 210 & R38. A brick office building that was renovated for our restaurant. We offer counter service BBQ & American classics. Favorites, besides our BBQ, include our Tacos Fabuloso (pulled pork tacos) and our BFF Burger! Quick dine in or carry out. Call ahead to order the freshest fried chicken!
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I love BBQ and like trying unique places. This is in a very small town. Has a little charm too. But, BBQ is average. Have had much better at other places. Did not like the Mac and cheese with corn. Had pulled pork and it was okay not nothing special.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 May 2018

BFab was perfect choice for us and our wedding! There are a lot of options for food & price ranges so you will find something that fits for you. The food is amazing & we received tons of compliments which assured us we picked right for our guests. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I loved B Fabulous! They were one of my favorite vendors by far! I wanted delicious, but simple food and they provided it with perfection. There was a blizzard on the day of our wedding, but they arrived on time with the food hot. I highly recommend them.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2018

B Fabulous BBQ embodies the word fabulous in everything they do! My husband and I had B Fabulous BBQ cater our wedding in 2015 and it was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning experience. It was really important to us to find a gay friendly, strong community focused business to have cater our wedding and B Fabulous BBQ is exactly that. Billy and Deanna are two of the nicest and hardest working people we met during our wedding planning experience. They were super accommodating to all of our requests and took time to get to know us as a couple. During our wedding day, everything went so smoothly and that is all thanks to B Fabulous BBQ. I heard so many positive comments from our guests about how friendly the service was during our wedding. In addition to reliable, friendly service, the food is amazing! We got a few smoked meats with BBQ sauce and a few hot sides. The food was such a hit with guests that they were eating the left overs later that evening because they couldn’t get enough. I can’t recommend B Fabulous BBQ enough. Choosing them supports local business and you can depend on them to deliver an amazing meal for your big day! ~ Brian Vanderheyden

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our wedding was a super small affair (~50 people to feed), and everything was perfect, but our family is still taking about the fried chicken, Mac and cheese corn, and veggie bowtie pasta. They were great caterers, extremely friendly, and it gave our wedding reception something extra that most people don't. I love steak, baked chicken, and roast beef as much as the next guy, but I've never had better fried chicken in my life and having it on my wedding day was the absolute best. On top of it all, we saved a ton of money on food because they charged way less than any of the other caterers that we looked at. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Date of visit: April 2017