“Wedding Review”

B Fabulous BBQ and Catering
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Slater
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We are located on the corner of Hwys 210 & R38. A brick office building that was renovated for our restaurant. We offer counter service BBQ & American classics. Favorites, besides our BBQ, include our Tacos Fabuloso (pulled pork tacos) and our BFF Burger! Quick dine in or carry out. Call ahead to order the freshest fried chicken!
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I loved B Fabulous! They were one of my favorite vendors by far! I wanted delicious, but simple food and they provided it with perfection. There was a blizzard on the day of our wedding, but they arrived on time with the food hot. I highly recommend them.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 March 2018

B Fabulous BBQ embodies the word fabulous in everything they do! My husband and I had B Fabulous BBQ cater our wedding in 2015 and it was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning experience. It was really important to us to find a gay friendly, strong community focused business to have cater our wedding and B Fabulous BBQ is exactly that. Billy and Deanna are two of the nicest and hardest working people we met during our wedding planning experience. They were super accommodating to all of our requests and took time to get to know us as a couple. During our wedding day, everything went so smoothly and that is all thanks to B Fabulous BBQ. I heard so many positive comments from our guests about how friendly the service was during our wedding. In addition to reliable, friendly service, the food is amazing! We got a few smoked meats with BBQ sauce and a few hot sides. The food was such a hit with guests that they were eating the left overs later that evening because they couldn’t get enough. I can’t recommend B Fabulous BBQ enough. Choosing them supports local business and you can depend on them to deliver an amazing meal for your big day! ~ Brian Vanderheyden

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our wedding was a super small affair (~50 people to feed), and everything was perfect, but our family is still taking about the fried chicken, Mac and cheese corn, and veggie bowtie pasta. They were great caterers, extremely friendly, and it gave our wedding reception something extra that most people don't. I love steak, baked chicken, and roast beef as much as the next guy, but I've never had better fried chicken in my life and having it on my wedding day was the absolute best. On top of it all, we saved a ton of money on food because they charged way less than any of the other caterers that we looked at. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We had B Fabulous cater for our wedding and they did not disappoint. It was so hard to choose what to serve because all of their food is delicious. They delivered and set up without a hitch, and their portions are generous, especially for the price and taste. I would use them again for an event without a doubt.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Walk into this place and you get hit with wonderful smoked smells. See pics. Friendly staff. Family friendly. Clean. We got a French dip, prime rib sandwich and their curly fries. The fries were ok as was the prime rib and French dip sandwiches. The problems we encountered were sandwiches and fries stuck/melted through the styrofoam containers(we got to-go). The "au jus" for the French dip wasn't "jus" at all. Just fat, like a tub of unflavored oil. Literally. Evidently, they don't know that it should be the "juice" from the meat, NOT the oil. It wasn't just a slick at the top, it was all but the bottom 5% was fat. I should have known when I pulled the thing out of the bag and some had spilled and solidified on some of the styrofoam container. When restaurants have hot food like that places into styrofoam containers, it's customary to use foil between the hot food and styrofoam so the food isn't contaminated with melted plastic. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. Prices are ok. The dining room is really nice. Plenty of parking. They have some good potential, just need to do a few easy things to straighten these issues up. I will be back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Deanna F, Owner at B Fabulous BBQ and Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thanks for your review! We've taken your suggestions and implemented some changed. We appreciate your business!