Super 8 Onawa
All reviewsdairy queenfront deskan extra blanketlewis and clarkbreakfast left much to be desiredrecommend staying herewill stay there againvisit familystate parkcontinental breakfastclean roomsyogurtbreakfast areanice hotelpleasant staystaff was friendlymotel
Reviewed 16 April 2018

It's always a good last stopping point
before we get home from our winter in Texas.
Needed electricity for my wife's
C-pap machine.
Nice hot showers were greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I arrived at the Super 8 after an 8 hour drive from Arkansas..This was my second time staying at this motel..I like that I can drive right to the front door and get out of the bad weather quickly...I was met by a friendly desk clerk who offered coffee and informed me of where to eat in town..She was polite, efficient and professional. As I had my lab with me, the clerk gave me a room at the rear of the motel which had a large grassy area for pets, and had wild rabbits on it..that was nice to see.....for my second visit...its like an Oasis in a desert..great place to stop at just the right mileage marker. I will use this motel again..

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and upon checking in we informed the desk clerk that we are Wyndham DIAMOND members and would like a king room if they have one. The gal said yes she has one but it would be an up charge, and we let her know that we are DIAMOND members and it should be a free upgrade to a king room or suit for a diamond member. She charged us $2.00 more for a king bed instead of the regular charge of $8 or whatever it was. When we got to the room We took the bedding off and checked for bed bugs as we do at any hotel, and that's when we found the torn outside section of the mattress. I took a picture of it and took it down to the gal at the front desk and said "This is what you charge extra for" she looked at it and said "what am I looking at?" She couldn't see the whole side of the mattress is worn and torn out, and told me they have people who request that room (room # 161" and never addressed the issue other then to offer to switch us to a different room and I said no thanks as we were done with our checks for bugs and had everything in that room already. Also the mattress pad didn't fit as it wouldn't stay under the corners and they didn't have fitted bed sheets, so in the morning the mattress was showing.. The gal at the front desk was very nice, but acted like she didn't care about us being DIAMOND members and informed us that the owner lives in California. When I went to check out in the morning, the gal behind the desk had absolutely no personality....I asked for a receipt and she said to me " didn't you get one last night?" I told her yes, but I would like one for today also. That hotel is clean. They know what a crevice tool is when running the vacuum....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple