Open today: 8:00 am - 2:00 am
Review Highlights
Nice stop on the High Trestle Trail

Four of us stopped here to replenish after a ride on the High Trestle Trail. Fortunately, they are... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2017
JMS_41
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nice Trailside Bar & Grill

The Flat Tire lounge actually does sell new tubes and tires for your bike, besides good craft beers... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2016
JMJR2K
Independence, Missouri

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great little pub with easy bike access on the High Trestle Trail. Great drinks & enjoy them on the patio. Snacks available if you need one.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We have been here a couple of times and not impressed. The bartenders are vey unaware of customers, the drinks are expensive, and I do not need a solo cup with only one shot in it.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The Flat Tire Lounge is on the High Trestle trail and just off of hwy 17. It's a great location to hang out, have a drink and a bite to eat when on the bike trail or even just driving through Madrid. Kid friendly too!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I've stopped at the Flat Tire Lounge several times while biking the High Trestle Trail. It's a good spot to get a drink and relax. They sell pizzas but it's very limited (only several different types, I think they're pre-made). I really wish this place would have a few more food options, but the pizza was OK post-ride. They seem to have music throughout the summer and had a schedule posted, but I haven't been there during a show. They have an outdoor seating area that is next to the trail. It's a great spot for a break!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I have been to the Fat Tire Lounge many times. I park my car in the gravel parking lot at the Fat Tire Lounge in Madrid. Then I ride my bike on the trail across the High Trestle Bridge and continue to Whiskin Donkey in Woodward. I rest for some time and drink a cold drink. Then I ride my bike from Woodward back to Madrid. Then I go into the Fat Tire Lounge and have my second cold beer. If I have a designated sober driver with me, then I feel free to have more than just one beer. I often times get something to eat at the little yellow building operated by The Hotel Pattee. The yellow building is next to the wooden patio of the Fat Tire Lounge. The Fat Tire Lounge is right next to the bike trail. On a hot summer weekend afternoon or night, the whole parking lot will be filled with cars. The inside will be packed with customers and all around the outside will be standing groups of drinking customers. You cannot get waited on when the place is that busy.

Date of experience: October 2016