The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi
Hotels.com
Ibis Pune Hinjewadi(Hinjewadi)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewstaj grouprooftop barwah tajpuran polivalue for moneythalibig bazaarexcellent ambiencebusiness hotelweekend stayexcellent place to staybuffet breakfastrooms were very cleancourteous servicegreat experienceexecutive chefmain city
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall stay was very nice,staff of the hotel is polite and co-operative, breakfast was too good.. only negative is there are no indoor games to play apart from that it’s slightly expensive than it’s peers

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Gateway-Management, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your insights.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time during your stay and liked the service extended by our associates. At The Gateway, we progressively strive to gift our guests with memorable experiences. As a true well-wisher of the Taj, thank you for sharing your feedback which is essential in our effort to improve our service standards.

Your feedback is valuable for us and we have taken note of the same as well, please rest assured that it would be addressed.

We look forward to having you back with us soon and do feel free to contact us directly and it will be our pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for 2 nights. Very good location next to a Mall and other food joints around it, Breakfast spread is good , staff are polite courteous. I recommend others to stay at this hotel. Room service was quick.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Gateway-Management, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Jitendra,

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi Pune!

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We look forward to having you back with us soon. Please do feel free to contact us directly and it will be our pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stayed in this hotel in April 2018, it is one of the very very well located property in that area of Pune. Very close to the Baner which is an upcoming business hub for Pune.
We used the restaurant and the food was very good. In case of any special meal request like Jain food etc. they cooperate easily. Room service, cleaning, food, access, reception, fitness center all are very good.
This property takes care of the individual guests as well as good for family. I stayed with family on this business trip and found the staff being very passionate about their work and responsibilities.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Gateway-Management, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Ankush,

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi Pune!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We had booked The Gateway Taj Hinjewadi for one night, for one of the wedding function of my niece.
We had a dinner and breakfast in the package. While room were just fine and we had good times there, I was so surprised to see margarine being served in place of butter. It wasn't served in small packs as we generally expect ( for very obvious reasons), it was placed in bowls..
When I said, I don't want to have margarine and I need butter, the executive in charge, first tried to tell me it was butter only. I'm a foodie and a mother of a chef, can't go wrong on this, so I insisted and explained them, how I understood it was margarine and not butter. At this point, I was explained by manager in charge, how margarine was better for my health, than butter!! When I still refused to eat that, another bowl of so called butter was called for me.. While my guests were eating margarine.
But the biggest let down was, they again called for margarine in fresh bowl and I was again tried to convinced by manager in charge that it was butter..
I totally can understand not everything works perfectly well or as desired always...
But, trying to convince unsuspecting guests on such issue didn't feel right...
It really didn't matter much to me, whether I ate butter or margarine, but it felt bad that I was tried to convince it was all OK.
Taj is the name we all trust blindfolded... I can't help but remember the greatest service of guests in the history of hospitality carried out by Hotel Taj Palace during 2008 terrorist attack, I consider their service no less than any soldier fighting enemy of country!! Hats off and salute..!
How can such brand name fail us on such trivial issue and what is the gain!?
Nevertheless, I wish Gateway Taj Hinjewadi , the best and wish such things, which tarnish the brand name never be repeated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi Pune,

At the onset I would like to extend my apology and regret the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us.

We have received your feedback and the same has been shared with Colleagues. Please rest assured that they would be addressed. We have taken note of your preferences, please rest assured that the same shall be adhered to upon your future visits.

As a valued guest of our hotel your feedback is extremely essential in our effort to improve our service standards. We request you to kindly treat this as an aberration and not the usual service standards of Gateway.

We look forward to having you back with us soon. Do feel free to contact us and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

A hotel not very worthy of the the Taj Group - less than average experience. Poor checking - poor checkout - unable to provide a GST Invoice on the spot. Rooms have very average facilities including toiletries ..... The only saving grace was polite and prompt staff at breakfast and a good wifi connection.

Would take a lot of persuasion for me to recommend this hotel to anyone, especially with the competition just around the corner.

I booked on MMT with a late checkout facility till 4 PM. The desk told me that it could be only possible till 2 PM because the MMT package had expired. How can a package expire when its already sold to a customer.

The management needs to get its act together.

Room Tip: Nothing really.....
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zubin K
Gateway-Management, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr. Kabraji,

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel Hinjawadi Pune,

At the onset I would like to extend my apology and regret the inconsistency in the service that you experienced during your stay. At The Gateway, we progressively strive to gift our guests with memorable experiences.

As a true well-wisher of the Taj, thank you for sharing your feedback which is essential in our effort to improve our service standards and the same has been shared with my Colleagues as well. Please rest assured that they would be addressed. We request you to kindly treat this as an aberration and not the usual service standards of Gateway.

We sincerely look forward to having you back with us soon. Do feel free to contact us and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Warm regards