Lowest prices for your stay
US$24
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
2,408 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality hotel location excellent service value for money nice food very nice experience restaurant staff business trip excellent stay special thanks room service very nice hotel will visit again take care his team dinner buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Stay was excellent and room was very comfortable. Food taste and breakfast including dinner was very delicious. Will recommend Shashank, Yogesh, Bhanu, Joseph. From reception team would mention Parth, Fahim Mitul.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Location , breakfast and very humble and pleasure

Khokan and Abhishek was very helpful and courteous during our stay.

The rooms were very clean.

Very affordable rate and good place to stay with family and friends

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Khokan took care my breakfast time very nice.
Shashank also good provide services
Breakfast quality were good.
Value for money was good.
My overall stay was really nice.
I would like to visit again....

Thank for providing good service.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Good hotel and also caring staff. We visited here for a one night .It was outstanding stay service were very prompt.
Room dining services also excellent.
As well as Breakfast service were very prompt
Khokan took care my breakfast time very nice.
We really appreciate were service.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Beautiful rooms with great view Great food especially breakfast. Special mention Khokan for very friendly hospitality at the restaurant for breakfast. Stay was amazing worth the price. Definitely will love to come back

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021