Lowest prices for your stay
US$19
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
2,440 results
All reviews citrus cafe food quality hotel location excellent service value for money nice food very nice experience restaurant staff business trip excellent stay special thanks room service very nice hotel will visit again take care his team dinner buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Beautiful rooms with great view Great food especially breakfast. Special mention Khokan for very friendly hospitality at the restaurant for breakfast. Stay was amazing worth the price. Definitely will love to come back

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The food served at the in-house restaurant is fabulous. Cheers. We were served by Khopan, who was very kind and polite. The stay at the hotel was good, the housekeeping is prompt. But most of the recreational facilities are closed because of covid, so there isn't much to do at the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The hotel location was goog .
Family visited it was amazing and my experience about the hotel is very good there brackfast facilities is also good.

Atmosphere is also good as compared to others.

KHOKAN

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The hospitality was very nice. The have to flow covid all protocol. Hygiene n cleaning part very well mention.
Buffet breakfast verity also google. Restaurant staff very friendly behavior n helping us lots. Especially I would like have mention khokan, vishal
Chef muli provide lovely nasty breakfast.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

It’s very good service and rooms also very neat and clean
Breakfast is very good . (Khokan and bhanu) special thanks. I orderd omlet which is very tasty and chole bhature also very good,very clean hotel

Date of stay: March 2021