All reviews jimmy johns basketball court sandwich shop full size frig bedroom suite easy access to the freeway free shuttle service indianapolis airport extra space short stay rental car home away from home exercise room pool and hot tub stay there again room was clean and comfortable park and fly
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Darla at front desk was very nice and made sure I had the exact room I requested,even walking me to ensure the room what I was looking for. Room was clean and quiet and after a long day the last thing I wanted was to hear the person above or next to me carrying on. Very satisfied with my stay as always.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms are a little worn. Check in was very very slow. Need a better front desk for checking in. The rooms are worn but they are large which is nice for a family. They have a nice basketball court. Decent free breakfast in Morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great customer service experience at this hotel! I can’t say enough about the way that Jennifer (the manager) and Shalonda (front desk rep), and Chris (asst mgr) treated us! So friendly, empathetic and professional. Jennifer, you and your staff are amazing! I can’t thank you enough for taking care of the little situation we experienced. You definitely went above and beyond. Thanks for everything!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The front desk staff, housekeeping, breakfast area and evening hostess (Would you believe WONDER WOMAN works there??!!) were SO hospitable. Special shout out to Brandon for keeping it real and sharing his story with me about his grandmother that worked in Marriott for more than 25 yrs. Keep up the GREAT work Brandon, keep smiling and THANK YOU for your work!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The staff at this hotel are really nice and friendly. They make sure your stay is great.
Close to the airport. Received a nice room upgrade. Room was very comfortable and clean. Would stay here again in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo