US$159
永安旅遊
  • Restaurant
Ironworks Hotel Indy(Indianapolis)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstexas roadhouseminute driveoff the highwayclean roomscomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonewithin walking distancestay there againthe breakfast areaeasy accessindoor poollate checkhotel is locatedconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed one nightnice stay
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We were traveling to Chicago and stopped for the night. Rooms were clean, staff was very cordial and professional. Complimentary breakfast was surprisingly good. We would definitely stay ant this hotel again on our way through to Chicago.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay. The next time you come back to Indianapolis please stop by and see us. Have a great day!!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I have had an extended stay Monday night through Thursday night; departing for home on Friday for the weekend then returning the following Monday night. The front desk staff, Debbie, Levi, Jake and Dale have made my stay enjoyable at the Hampton.
Some of my interaction is with the evening front desk staff Levi, Jake and Dale. They are always ready with a much appreciated cold bottle of water and a kind word. Due to the hours I work and my evening schedule I see Levi the most. You could not ask for a better night front deck person than Levi. Genuinely a nice guy.
I see Debbie almost every morning. She is the main reason I did not switch Hotels when the opportunity presented itself to stay elsewhere with several of my colleagues. When my wife was sick Debbie continued to ask me how she was doing. She has helped me with road and weather updates… down to the simple thing as telling me what’s good on the breakfast bar. Debbie is always friendly, with a smile on her face, and ready to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Mr. Cress:

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. We are certainly glad you enjoy all your stays. Thank you for all your wonderful comments in regards to the Hampton Inn South. We love having you here.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Nice Stay in a nice facility. The location of this facility is excellent. Gas, food and shopping are nearby. We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by friendly staff. The hotel was neat and clean. No smell or other uncomfortable odors. Our rooms was clean and neat. The bathroom was in excellent shape. There is plenty of parking and a Texas Roadhouse right nest door. Cracker Barrel was also withing sight and nearby along with other places to eat and shop. The hotel is right off the expressway, I64.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for all the nice comments about our hotel. Hopefully the next time you come to Indianapolis you will stop by and stay with us. Have a great day!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Hotel has good location and breakfast was okay. Staff was friendly. The reason for my three star rating was the horribly worn, thin sheets on bed. They were so bad they effected my sleep to a small extent. Usually Hamptons have clean, crispy sheets to sleep on - not the case at this place. For goodness sakes invest in some decent sheets.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry your sheets were not up to standard. We have a linen rotation system that we use to prevent this issue unfortunately it failed in this situation but we will take this opportunity to better train our laundry attendants. Hopefully the next timer you come to Indianapolis you will come back and see us. Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

First trip to Indianapolis to visit our son who recently relocated there from France after 8 years. Selected because of reviews. Staff were excellent, especially Pat at the front desk. Plan to return there on next trip. Wish every stay was this good!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. I am certainly glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully the next time you come back to visit Indianapolis you will stop by and visit with us. Have a great day!!