This was the second time my husband and I have stayed here for the Indy Monumental Marathon. We love it here because for the low price is a relief on a busy weekend where the downtown hotels are outrageously priced. Plus the staff here is so nice. You have to drive into downtown but it is an easy, short drive. The hotel is literally right off the exit. The rooms are kind of outdated but clean and well-kept. Breakfast is included as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Indianapolis South Keystone! Our central Indianapolis location and easy Interstate access makes us the perfect choice for your business or pleasure travel needs. A smile and a warm welcome from our staff will be your first impression of our hotel. Relax and enjoy our newly renovated spacious rooms. Located just 3.5 miles south of downtown Indianapolis on Interstate 65 at exit 107, Keystone Avenue. Minutes drive from the University of Indianapolis, Indiana Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium,Circle Center Mall,Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Zoo , Children's Museum. Enjoy our warm setting of our Great Room where our exclusive Express Start Breakfast is served daily from 6 AM-10 AM, or relax Monday - Thursday evenings with our hospitality hour from 6 PM-8 PM, serving light snacks and beverages. The Holiday Inn Express, Indianapolis South Keystone is the ideal location for having the access of downtown Indianapolis at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Indianapolis
- Holiday Inn Indianapolis
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Holiday Inn