All reviewseating area was cleanyogurtclose to downtowneggs and sausagewould stay here againan older hoteloff the highwayper nightcomfortable roombooked this hotelfree breakfastlucas oil stadiumwalmartventilationtvdesk
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Sometimes reviews can paint a property from a viewpoint, that candidly, I wonder how they even describe the same place. This motel is an example. From the reviews, this Comfort Inn seemed to be a good place to stop for the night. Unfortunately, my experience was not so good.

The room was listed as non-smoking however in my opinion this was recently a smoking room. The smell of cigarette smoke was still very much lingering. By morning the smell was so strong, it was affecting my wife’s breathing.

Then at 2 AM the air conditioner stopped working and for the remainder of the night the room became uncomfortably HOT.

When morning came and I started to pack the car, I noticed the security lock did not work on the rear door. Mind you, this is the door farthest from the front desk. Someone could easily come in and roam the halls at night.

While I’ve had pretty good luck with Comfort Inn in the past, this is one location that next time I’ll drive on by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Our family came to Indianapolis this week for a mini getaway.
I wish I knew the name of the man who checked us in because he was so sweet and wonderful. He even came up to reprogram our TV that our son pushed a button on and messed up! He was kind and also had fun joking with our kids.

The room was a decent size. It fit the 4 of us just fine and there was plenty of space to set up the pack n play.

Beds were pretty comfy. Bathroom had been updated at some point, but needs better ventilation. But it was CLEAN as was our room which is the most important thing to me.

Breakfast was okay. Plenty to choose from though. Cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles, toast, muffins. There were also eggs and sausage each morning. Eating area was clean and the employees were so nice and kept things stocked.

We had a great stay and would stay again if we come back.

Room Tip: Top floor and away from the elevators was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This place looks older on the outside but the rooms really nice. Breakfast was until 930am and very tasty and good variety. Had a computer with printer which helped a ton since I had to print off tickets. The staff was very nice and funny. Will come back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I booked this hotel direct through their website for a great rate of $71.00 per night.
I was in the area to move my daughter home from the University of Indianapolis. Right around the corner from the school.

Room appeared to be all renovated and very clean. Complimentary standard breakfast in the morning. Was able to check in early - asked for a room on the upper level and received it.

Hotel is right off the highway and outside is a little noisy. No big deal for me - I went back to the room each night and slept soundly in the big comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room upstairs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Excellent and friendly staff, very attentive and helpful with directions and questions. Room was very nice, only thing that would have been better would have been if room included microwave and refrigerator

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family