1,003 results
All reviews fashion mall the club lounge free parking garage high end mall cheesecake factory nice mall starbucks coffee shopping and restaurants lobby bar north side comfortable beds business trip fitness center checking in enjoyed my stay oatmeal elevator
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We were traveling for business. Stayed for 3 days. The staff is fantastic. Very courteous. Our room was nice and clean. We will stay there again and I recommend it to others. We enjoyed the bar and restaurant. There was amazing shopping in the area ie White House, Black Market, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom etc.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sammydosmile
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is a place where guest loyalty doesn't mean much. We booked a stay to visit family for the holiday as we have done at this place for several years and this was the final straw. It started off with the front desk asking for a credit card after we already did mobile check-in. Then, after being a Starwood life time status customer, we get the smallest room with the tiniest bathroom vanity I ever saw this side of the Atlantic. I could barely fit my shoulders between the walls of the tiny vanity. To add insult to injury, after checking in at a $255 per night rate, a hotel employee tells us the hotel is nearly empty after a convention check out the day before and we discover the rate is now $99 which the hotel wouldn't adjust so we had to cancel and rebook the stay. To get such a crappy room after this when the hotel was so empty was the last straw for this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Stan P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I'm very sorry & disappointed that we didn't provide the type of service you should expect from our hotel. If you would like to discuss the issue you experienced please feel free to reach out to me directly.

mike.skaggs@sheratonindianapoliskeystone.com

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Best part is you do not need to go outside to go to the mall. Room was nice. Club room was well stocked. I enjoyed how the room had the theme of the town by having race photos on the wall. plenty of elevators

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised when my Hotwire booking returned the Sheraton hotel. My wife and I traveled to Indy for the National Bands of America competition and stayed for two days. The lobby/common area was very nice and clean. The person checking us in was very nice and the check in process was smooth.

Our room was on the 10th floor. As soon as we got up to our floor and started walking down the hall to our room, we noticed what smelled like the pool - a slight chlorine smell. Once we opened the door to our room (1006) we were greeted by a musty smell. Not severely overpowering, but very noticeable. We probably should have just asked for another room, but after driving for several hours, we were fairly exhausted and had to be downtown soon.

We got used to the smell, but every time we left the room and came back, it was fresh in our nostrils. After arriving home, we discovered that all of our clothes and bags had picked up the odor which was frustrating.

Otherwise, the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom was decent; however I have two fairly minor complaints: 1) the toilet paper holder is in a terrible position on the wall behind the toilet - a terrible reach! Seems like it would make much more sense to mount it to the vanity to the left. 2) the towel hook on the back of the bathroom door is horrible. It’s the only holder in the bathroom and it can barely hold one towel adequately, let alone two.

I would hope the other rooms don’t have an odor like ours did. Sometimes I wonder if Hotwire rates get “special” rooms at hotels, if you know what I mean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Paul J,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear your experience was not up to our standards. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate departments so they can review with their teams. We welcome the chance to be your hotel of choice in the Indianapolis area, so please feel free to contact me directly next time so I can personally oversee your reservations.

mike.skaggs@sheratonindianapoliskeystone.com

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Still seems to have the same decor since I visited seven years ago and could do with a thorough refurbishment. Noise insulation is poor and the bathrooms basic. On the plus side staff are generally friendly and the buffet breakfast offers a good choice of fresh and cooked options.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

seanyg,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and our staff were able to provide you the type of service you should expect from our hotel. We have shared your feedback with regards to the décor of the hotel to the appropriate members of leadership.

Thank you again for your feedback.