“Nice Stay”

Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #80 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Clean room, reasonable TV service, glitchy Wi-Fi. Slow drain in the vanity sink. Strange situation in the bath with the shower curtain being smaller than the distance between the walls. Didn't see any breakfast options. Overall not bad.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

I appreciate the time that you have taken to share your experience. Your concerns are important to my team and I will ensure those are addressed.

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I missed my flight, and the airline put me up for the night in this hotel. The check in process was efficient, and the front desk even gave me an extra discount, on top of the already deeply discounted price.

As a business traveler, sometimes there are amenities missing from your room, or something important left to be desired.

The layout of the hotel allowed for a restful night sleep before I had to be up for my next flight.

For such a huge hotel, I was impressed at how well kept and up-to-date everything was.

Since the hotel is about a 15-minute shuttle ride from the airport, there was no noise issue.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to have been a home away from home with you to allow you to rest to catch your flight the following morning. We are thankful for your 5 star review.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I go on frequent weekend road trips for different kid activities and this weekend was a whirlwind. We had a terrible experience the night before.
When we arrived, the facility was clean on the outside, but a bus had blocked the main entry and was offloading. No biggie. I found a space in the parking lot, we grabbed our bags and made our way to the front desk.
If there was one negative, it was trying to find the front desk. Definitely not enough of a concern to warrant a lower score, but not a good design in my opinion.
Front desk personnel were very cheerful and nice, chatty, and just had a great way about them. Made it up to our room and it was above our expectations. Very clean, nice bedding, more than enough towels... just what you'd expect from a Crowne Plaza.
When we were leaving the hotel early this morning, they agreed that this was a great experience.
My opinion? Stay here. You can't beat the place for the money! Excellent value!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport hotel during Gencon in August 2017 for three nights, Thur-Sun. The hotel had all the items we needed, comfy bed, clean bathroom, tv, wifi, desk, etc. We didn't have any issues with service/check-in/check-out. The hotel is so close to the airport that at times you can hear the planes as they land. The hotel even provided earplugs so the planes don't bug you at night. The hotel is also about 10 minutes from downtown, and you can take a lyft/uber for about 15 bucks. Also, although, the pool is indoors, it is very small. It was not a big deal for us because we didn't need it for our stay, but it was something to note.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I was bumped from my flight back home, and I was given a room here to stay for the night. Seemed very nice and could be a relaxing place to get away. Indoor pool, had a small arcade for kids next to it. Nice restaurant inside with pretty good food.
Room was very well taken care of, clean, and nice.
The room came with an "evening care kit" of aromatherapy lotions and mild fragrance sprays for your room or bed. The bath soaps were of similar lightly fragranced with a very relaxing scent. I only spent a few hours there till my new flight out, but Would certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Mike C, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the 4 star review.