Free cancellation until 25/07
US$128
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake machinefront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areawould stay here againhot tubindoor poolfridge and microwavecheck in was easyfree breakfastyogurtbedsinterstate
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice rooms. Very clean. Very pleasant and courteous check in personnel. Wi fi available but a little spotty , near restaurants, in a nice industrial business area. Beds comfortable with great pillows!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to accommodating you when your travels bring you back into the city.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Our stay was July 20-23. The staff here was excellent. Nice, polite and want to please. The guy who checked us in greeted us with a smile and gave us some tips about where to go and what to do. The room was big and clean, no odors. We never heard other people in the adjoining rooms. The hotel is located by the interstate, but we didn't hear any highway noise. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Seems to be a safe area. The free breakfast was decent, the staff working it was nice. While I was on the elevator, one of cleaning staff asked me was I enjoying my stay and did I need anything, I thought that was very nice. She didn't have say anything, but she wanted to make sure we were happy with our stay. The ice machine actually worked, I even filled up my cooler. Most ice machines not work in hotels or they're always empty.

My only complaints are, I thought the mattress was a little hard for my liking and the elevator was slow and not ventilated, it was hot inside the elevator.

I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Indianapolis.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barry S
KennyR69, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-Star review. I will check with our maintenance staff to see if there is anything we can do to ventilate our elevators. I agree they can get stuffy at times. Not sure we can do anything about the speed but I'll check on that as well. Thanks again and we hope to see you when you make your way back to our city.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and another colleague had reservations at this location for July for 2 nights for a business function. We arrived at the hotel around 7pm on the day of our reservation only to be told that they had cancelled our reservations due to our cards being declined. They said they did not have any contact information to reach us to see if we were still traveling. When I got to check in, the clerk made the comment...."Oh, bad news, I had to cancel your reservations." That's it.....no sorry, no attempt to help, nothing. I asked the clerk if they had anything else available and he said they didn't because he had just booked our rooms to someone else. After basically prodding him to call another location to try and find us rooms, he agreed and then hung up on that person without allowing me to speak with them or seeing if we would like rooms held. Then he just stared at me until I finally said...."Can you give me the phone number for the location you just called?" I went outside to make my call and spoke to a very friendly and helpful clerk at another location who was able to provide us 2 rooms at the same rate due to our situation. I went back inside to speak with my colleague and let her know. At this point, the clerk says...."Oh, we do have one room now." I said no thanks and asked if we would be charged for cancellation. When we arrived at the second location, my colleagues payment could not be processed due to a fraud hold being placed on the account because the original location attempted to run her card three times for the total amount of the stay. If I could give this place no stars I would. I have sent complaints to the business twice and have received no response from them for either complaint. Do not stay here. Run away quickly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Murraygirl2004
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We arrived to a staff that was not very attentive. Desk clerk seemed to be too busy to help us.
Our bathroom had mold in the shower. And not just a little mold. All along the back side of the tub. It was gross. The shower stall also didn't have any shelf areas to hold your soap or shampoo, which meant you had to put it down by the mold. Yuck.
There were no glasses left for us to use in the bathroom.
The room was very large and the a/c worked well.
Breakfast was good and the staff serving Tuesday morning were very friendly and nice.
I have a real need to have the bathroom clean, so this was a deal breaker for me. Won't ever be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory stay. We will use your feedback to help us improve going forward. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel on our last trip to Indy and booked it again because of its location and spacious rooms. With 3 kids, the 2 king beds and sofa bed were a must. It is located just off 465 and near a lot of restaurants and shopping. We took advantage of the proximity to Great Times and our kids had a blast. Then we took them down to the pool. It was nice and clean, but the bathroom door in the pool area wouldn't stay shut, so it was pretty useless. The hot tub was almost too hot and the pool was too cold for my taste. But the kids enjoyed it and there was plenty of seating.

Our room was comfortable and because we remembered it was so close to the interstate, we brought our white noise machine so we didn't notice the traffic noise. Beds were comfortable and the room was very clean.

My only complaint was the workout room. There were no weights, no sanitizing wipes for the equipment, and no mats to do any floor exercises. The cable machine was not smooth at all and made lots of noise when you lifted any amount. Not sufficient for anyone looking for a serious workout.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for your awesome 4-Star review. We appreciate your honest feedback and have plans to update our fitness area based on the things that you pointed out in your assessment. Thanks again and we look forward to accommodating you in your future travels into our city.