US$252
US$132
US$204
US$173
  • Pool
All reviewsceiling fanfull kitchenevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastbusiness stayhot tubthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingfront desk persontwo queen bedspool areaunder constructionwould highly recommend this hotelextended staychildren's museumnice hotellate check
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Arrival associate not very friendly. There was not an associate at the front desk for check out. A sign said dial 0 for assistance. Had to get to the airport traveling with children. Did not have time. Would have liked to use a different card for check out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank toniag714
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had a great time. Traveling with 4 and 5 year olds and your wife, you don't want surprises or screw-ups. So I screwed-up the reservation for one bed rather than two but desk lady fixed it quickly, issued new key cards and we were on our way. The surprise was a free (M-R 5-7p) social with decent food (salad, BBQ sliders, hot dogs, etc) and beverages (include domestic beer and wine) enough to satisfy our appetites. The pool was main attraction for the kids, salt water, comfortably heated after initial shock, and a heated jacuzzi. All very clean and well maintained. Room had full kitchen + family area + 2 queen beds, all very clean and well maintained. Add the standard breakfast included by many hotels (no complaints, nothing spectacular but good coffee and good range and quality of items) we ate on the room. For the money and quality its a great value. Before reserving, I read the 1 rating reviews and was concerned that the reviews were symptoms of problems - maybe the reviewers were unlucky or I was was lucky but I could find not complaints during our stay - great staff, clean rooms, good value, I'll come back.

Room Tip: Traveling with kids get a 1st floor room, close to pool and free food.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray37364
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Got the weekend special and was very pleased. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The breakfast was good with plenty of options. The evening was pleasant with a lot of snacks and drinks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. I always stay in Hiltons and often those are Homewood Suites. I typically know what I am getting into and this just wasn't great.:

Pros:
-Nice lobby area
-Free breakfast and evening reception (even though I missed both)
-Fitness center and pool
-Very large room with separate sitting area and kitchenette

Cons:
-Room wasn't sparkling clean. There was a used coffee pod in my coffee machine
-Wifi was absolutely horrible. I tried the HHonors network and the ATT network. Neither worked well. Maybe it was my room location? Regardless, that shouldn't happen in 2017. It hindered my ability to work.
-Shower was very low pressure. This is something that is important to me and this hotel did not perform well.
-Seemed very pricey for a Homewood Suites.
-Location not all that great. Not a lot of dining options nearby. I don't know Indy that well and given more knowledge, I would have stayed in a different area.
-TV was extremely sluggish to respond to remote control. A minor inconvenience but still annoying.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 teens) stayed here one night on a family vacation. We had the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite. This was perfect for our family. The suite has 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed and bathroom, the other with two queen beds and a bathroom. In between the 2 rooms is a kitchen and living room, with pull out sofa. So, all 3 kids had their own beds, and 5 of us getting ready in the morning with 2 bathrooms was very convenient. The room was clean, the location is great with many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family