All reviews ceiling fan full kitchen evening reception complimentary breakfast hot tub business stay restaurants and shopping front desk person two queen beds pool area children's museum would highly recommend this hotel extended stay nice hotel late check great place to stay room was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Got the weekend special and was very pleased. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The breakfast was good with plenty of options. The evening was pleasant with a lot of snacks and drinks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. I always stay in Hiltons and often those are Homewood Suites. I typically know what I am getting into and this just wasn't great.:

Pros:
-Nice lobby area
-Free breakfast and evening reception (even though I missed both)
-Fitness center and pool
-Very large room with separate sitting area and kitchenette

Cons:
-Room wasn't sparkling clean. There was a used coffee pod in my coffee machine
-Wifi was absolutely horrible. I tried the HHonors network and the ATT network. Neither worked well. Maybe it was my room location? Regardless, that shouldn't happen in 2017. It hindered my ability to work.
-Shower was very low pressure. This is something that is important to me and this hotel did not perform well.
-Seemed very pricey for a Homewood Suites.
-Location not all that great. Not a lot of dining options nearby. I don't know Indy that well and given more knowledge, I would have stayed in a different area.
-TV was extremely sluggish to respond to remote control. A minor inconvenience but still annoying.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 teens) stayed here one night on a family vacation. We had the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite. This was perfect for our family. The suite has 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed and bathroom, the other with two queen beds and a bathroom. In between the 2 rooms is a kitchen and living room, with pull out sofa. So, all 3 kids had their own beds, and 5 of us getting ready in the morning with 2 bathrooms was very convenient. The room was clean, the location is great with many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I'll start with the pros and then go into the cons. Pros 1) Beautiful lobby 2) Beautiful room, very thankful for the small kitchenette that included utensils and dishes. 3) bed was so comfortable. 4) the desk clerk asked if i was a Hilton honors members, when i answered no, she said it's simple she can quickly sign me up and that my email was the sign on. Great. 5) the seating area/breakfast bar is very nicely designed. Cons 1) email confirmation stated i would be charged one price yet when i got there i was being charged a different amount. 2) while brushing my teeth, realized there was toothpaste residue on mirror frame from past customers. Gross. 3) had to print something and used the common area computer & printer. internet explorer barely worked, so slow, and what should have taken 5 mins took 15. unfortunately, the desk clerk was unable to help. 4) ice machine was broken on our floor 5) The WiFi. too. much. work. such a hassle. i tried standard and it required a password, i tried the Hilton honors and that required a password (we weren't given one) and at that point i hadn't signed up for a hilton account only created one (refer back to a pro and quickly she created one) and didn't have a password. It was late at night, i was tired, just wanted to watch a netflix show (on my amazon fire stick i brought with), relax and have a drink. just ended up watching regular tv. 6) at breakfast - subpar at most, a) orange juice was warm/room temp. gross. very gross. b) the breakfast "bake" was stiff from sitting long with no one eating - i hate to waste food like the best of them but to keep it there just because it wasn't eaten & for the price you pay isn't right. no offense, but i expect warm fresh food at minimum anywhere i say that serves fresh food. c) No basics like hard boiled eggs, plain scrambled eggs. I am not trying to be the bearer of bad news but as a frequent traveler i do expect certain accommodations to not be as difficult as this was. This put a really bad taste in my mouth. I hope this was just a bad experience. I hate to rule out completely staying there because we often travel to Indianapolis because we have family there. This time we wanted more of a suite style because we wanted to cook but time just got the best of us and after everything that happened we were just done, checked out, and went to breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Need to always verify booking reservations on either end to insure accommodation availability. The extent of stay, names involved on the reservation or backup group name need be recorded in hotel's books and a copy email or otherwise sent or given to guests. Staff need to be more aware of problems that can arise and be trained accordingly or know where to find answers if not fully trained.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business