1,199 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkinghistoric buildingwithin walking distancecorner roomvalet servicefront desk staffgreat place to stayself parkbeautiful hotelroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness tripdowntown
Reviewed 28 November 2017

If you like historic architecture
but also want all the latest modern conveniences, you will love this Hilton beauty! We were greeted warmly by the staff, who also were fantastic at giving directions, parking options and bar & restaurant locations. Our 16th floor room was super modern with a magnificent view. We slept great in our comfy, quiet room and the soft sheets helped too. Can’t wait to visit again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for such an excellent review. Our Team Members work diligently towards making sure each guest receives the best experience possible. I am so excited to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward having you and your family join us here on your next visit to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I normally love Hilton Garden Inns, and I have had a good experience with this one in the past, but this stay was very disappointing. We booked a room with two queen beds, but got one with two double beds, and small ones at that. When I called the front desk, they insisted that they were queen size beds. Only when I complained again on checkout did they admit they were just double beds, and that there were a few such rooms on the property. In addition, the pool and hot tub were both broken the entire weekend. The ice machine on our floor didn't work. Our toilet clogged and it took an hour to get it fixed. I love the location but will definitely think twice before staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen M
Sherrel R, Guest Experience Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on your recent experience with us. I apologize we did not meet your expectation. I hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you. We are in the process of a a complete renovation that we are sure you will enjoy. If there is anything I may do to assist you in giving us the chance to make this right please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Everything about our stay was exceptional. We love the fact that we were in downtown with plenty of place to visit. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly..Parking garage was accessible across the street.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherrel R, Guest Experience Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely please you found your accommodations pleasing. Our Team Members diligently work towards making every guest experience a time to remember. It was a pleasure having you with us. We look forward to having you here with again soon!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This is an older hotel in the heart of downtown. But they have done an excellent job remodeling it. It looks like they are finishing up remodeling but I didn't see many challenges. My room had lots of spots to plug in my devices, the awesome Hilton bed, and very large and updated bathroom. It also has a big work desk in the room and the Keurig that helps the mornings get going. Great hotel with a great location, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sherrel R, Guest Experience Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. You will be happy to know the decor you recently saw was decor from our last renovation. We are currently in the process of having our makeover now. The project has only been underway about a week now and there is plenty more to come. We hope to see you again soon so you may enjoy our new look. We are excited about the changes and are sure our guest will be too.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have stayed downtown numerous times, but never at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am traveling for business, and we are looking for good places to stay in the future.
This hotel appears to have generally good reviews.
I have requested a room on a high floor, quiet, a king bed, and nice city view.
I am hoping for a great experience, and to take those same reviews back to our county for future government business travel!
Most of my day on Thursday, and a partial day on Friday, will be spent in meeting, but any suggestions during my stay here, dining, room requests, evening activities, etc.. would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! And Hilton, I look forward to my upcoming stay this week! See you Thursday!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sherrel R, Guest Experience Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. I apologize I did not receive the request early enough to offer events and activities for the area. It is my hopes that you enjoyed your time here with us. If you are planning a return trip feel free to contact me directly prior and I will do my best to have as much information for you as possible.