I have two issues - one, general parking was $32 per night. That is almost outrageous for Indy. Chicago perhaps, but there is lots of room and open spaces. Secondly, they said they'd email me my receipt. It's been four days - no receipt. Otherwise, really nice and pretty good breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. Self and Valet Parking on site (fees do apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, WingontravelTA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown