All reviews comfortable bed great hotel front desk motel lobby
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel was a great stay great hotel for the price, Room was clean, comfortable bed, easy check in easy access from highway
It was basic room, really convenient to everything.
The staff was very friendly and provided us assistance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice New Lobby, Easy Check in, Nice room,Staff was very welcoming, room was nice and clean, Awesome hotel! - I’ll be back.Overall excellent.
This was one of the best stays I’ve had in a very long time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shelby B
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

It's very closers to go Indy 500, I love this hotel,everything about the hotel is great very clean and comfortable bed , quite, all kinds of restaurants near by.

We would back again.
We stayed 2 nights

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I booked it online and was surprised to see the chech inn didnt take more then a minute. It was quick and very easy. The front desk guy was very friendly and helpful as I was from out of town and wasnt much aware about the place he helped me with places. The room was very nice and clean and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

It’s “Studio 6” great room,Clean- Comfortable, staff was great, room was clean, The location by the highway,restaurant,gas station, it’s quite,
I would definitely recommend anyone needing a quiet place to stay,

Would definitely stay again