Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Sybaris Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
Ironworks Hotel Indy(Indianapolis)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsan industrial parkgreat hotelbusiness parkbutler universitychildren's museumquiet locationcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubwould stay here againminute drivenice breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast areaeasy accessoatmeali highly recommend this hotelfresh fruit
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I recognize the reviews of this Hampton Inn are mixed, however I had a comfortable experience. It’s easily located off the highway. Parking is free and adequate. The lobby was inviting and beautifully furnished in dark wood.
The reception workers made check in and check out easy, and they were friendly. We came in from being out in the evening to fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.
Our 4th floor room was clean, comfortable and offered a quiet sleep. Bedding was comfy as well.
Morning breakfast was entirely adequate. Hot, cooked oatmeal for me was a nice change as I hardly do that for myself anymore. For hardier fare there were sausage and omelettes, fresh waffles and more. Seating was comfortable.
Price was reasonable.
Thumbs up front m this reviewer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is a very nice hotel close to many things. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. If there is a downfall is that it is not as clean as other Hilton/Hampton Inn hotels. It was very noisy and a bit hard to sleep due to a rowdy group of football kids running up the halls, but totally not the hotels fault

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Absolutely love staying at this hotel and would recommend this to anyone. I had a few issues with the internet and the elevator stopped working for a bit, but other than that, the rooms were super clean, the pool area and fitness center were clean, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff was beyond friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Room is basic but comfortable, showers but no tub. Our room was dark - not a lot of light coming in our side of the hotel. Located in middle of industrial park area, so not much around the hotel.

Breakfast pretty good here; same as everywhere typical Inns and Suites breakfast boutiques. Spacious area to dine, but with an area to charge your devices with TVs to watch the several channels playing at once.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ann T
Maria G, Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I understand, you did not like your room without a tub. I am sorry this was a feature we did not have available for you during your stay. We normally try to fulfill every guests needs and requests. I haven't heard off the rooms be dark I will have my maintenance team check rooms to make sure we have the right bulbs in them. Besides your room, I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the hotel. We are in an industrial area but have restaurants and stores within 10-15 minutes from our hotel. Please check with my front desk staff if you are ever back in this area, we would love to have you stay with us again. Please call our hotel directly if you need to request a specific type of room or any questions we may answer for you, 317-290-6000. I would be happy to discuss any concerns you may have about your stay. Thank you again for your review. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I've been an Honors member for MANY years and this was NOT a good stay. The bed SUCKED, the breakfast was cold(Expect for the oatmeal and waffles), the breakfast person was NO where to be found, the coffee ran out, the hot tub controller was broken. It was not a Hampton experience I saw coming.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple