All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolevening kickbackfree popcorntop shelf liquornicely furnished and comfortabledinner itemsfree dinner and breakfastyour typical hotel breakfastgreat breakfast and happy hourgarden tubper guestevening cocktailsreal eggschicken tendershotel serveshd tvlight dinner
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from our first stay at a Drury’s hotel and it definitely won’t be our last! Upon check in we found out that the hotel serves dinner and we each got 3 drinks and breakfast! I booked this hotel because of other reviews and the fact that they had breakfast! Our stay at this hotel was wonderful and we’d stay again if we were ever in Indy. The hotel was VERY clean, the food and drinks were good and every staff member we came across was extremely helpful and VERY friendly!!! I highly recommend staying at the Drury Plaza Indianapolis Carmel!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is so nice and offers kick back. The breakfasts and dinners and three drink included with purchase are more than accommodating. I stayed here before I delivered my baby and this was the most comfortable stay I’ve had at a hotel in a while even though I couldn’t drink this visit my husband was not shy to take my drink count card and have six to himself. Haha I have another favorite hotel when I visit Ohio and one when I visit New York but in Indiana this is my favorite. I will always choose drury if ever there is a location nearest rather it’d be business or leisure. Awesome staff, quiet and respectful guests, beautiful rooms and mattresses you don’t want to leave. Love it here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Wow, what a great place to stay! The rooms were nicely furnished and comfortable. The walk-in shower is spacious with a rainfall shower head and a built-in seat to sit down. The elevators are super-fast. The free breakfast was better than the typical breakfast offered in most hotels. They have a happy hour from 5:30 to 7:00 pm that was fantastic; it included food and drinks (3 adult beverages per guest). Even though this hotel is located alongside the interstate, the rooms were totally quiet. The entire staff are super friendly. The added bonus to the excellent accommodations……..this hotel is pet friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel was priced similar to surrounding hotels and offered a lot more amenities. The Kick back dinner was very good with lots of choices to eat. There was enough food to make this our dinner. The free drinks were a nice add on. The breakfast was also top notch with lots of different choices. It was definitely not your typical hotel breakfast. The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom looked brand new. I loved that it had shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided. All of these extras helped set this hotel above the others.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is an extremely clean, shiny & newer hotel. The service is great and every employee we have interacted with is very helpful & friendly. We arrived late on night of check in and I asked the front desk for recommendations for delivery. She gave me an array of restaurant flyers to take and look through.
The pool looked nice, it was pretty crowded but we never made it there.
The free breakfast is great- hot & fresh. It’s far more than a continental spread. We didn’t do the kickback in the evening but I’m sure it’s just fine based on our experience here.
The hotel is gorgeous, the lobby pretty, and it’s very easy to find & see from the highway.
I would very much recommend this hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family