“Best casino”
Review of French Lick Casino

French Lick Casino
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in French Lick
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your game on at French Lick Casino, a 51,000-square-foot Vegas-style gaming facility all on one floor with soaring 27-foot ceilings. On our gaming floor, you can play to win a big jackpot on slot machines or a progressive jackpot at our table games. You'll find live-action blackjack, roulette and craps and other table games, a luxurious high-limit room and Indiana's largest non-smoking room. Bring a group of friends and enjoy live entertainment, Casino Park Grill and promotions in our spacious entertainment lounge.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite casino to go to. Not only is it right across the street from the winery but it is also one of the only casinos within miles that offers a huge non smoking area and live dealers with reasonable buy ins. I always come and spend hours playing the live black jack tables. The dealers are fantastic and courteous. Clean environment.

Date of experience: July 2017
FLResort, Guest Relations Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Good day Rachael B -- Thank you for your kind words and rating. We are glad to read that you enjoy so much about our casino and that you are able to visit some attractions in our surrounding community. We are especially happy that you enjoy our table games dealers and our clean environment. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to the next time we can meet your expectations.

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"ventilation"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love the casino and drive over an hour to visit weekly, sometimes more! Great cocktails, wonderful coffee, and the craps dealers make our visit worth it - even if we aren’t winning. We love Chuck and Shelly, along with the rest of the late night crew. You will not be disappointed if you visit! Thanks for always making sure we have a great time!
The Payne’s

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank Julia S
FLResort, Guest Relations Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Greetings Julia S -- Thank you for your kind words and rating. We are glad to read that you enjoy your weekly visits. We are also happy to read that our team's service meets your expectations. We will make sure Chuck and Shelly receive their deserved recognition. Thank you for driving an hour to visit regularly and we look forward to more opportunities to serve you!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had the rudest dealer ever. He said I was getting on his nerves. I’ve always enjoyed playing there but I don’t know if I’ll ever go back. I filed a complaint about him and me and my husband was going to stay there two nights but we left after the first night. Just because I told a few other dealers that I’ve had known before about what happened, they sent three men in suits and one woman to call me away from my table and in front of I don’t know how many people to tell me quote “we know what happened last night and it happened last night, it’s in the past so you don’t need to be talking about it anymore to the dealers or the guest. I said ok and sat back down. I was looked at so weird by everyone and then I couldn’t say what happened. I was so embarrassed and humiliated I started to cry and walked away. It took me 30 min or so to put my self together to be able to walk back to get my money and leave. It was almost like they bullied me too, having four people come and tell me that.

Date of experience: May 2018
FLResort, Guest Relations Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi 811marsha -- Thank you for your review. We are investigating the incident you've called to our attention. We've sent you a direct message so we look forward to learning more about your situation so we can determine a course of action. Thank you for your patience.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The casino has a smoke free room is smoke bothers you and it offers table games in addition to machines.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank inga175
FLResort, Guest Relations Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Good day inga175 -- Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad you enjoy our non-smoking room. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you!