All reviewsroom was cleanslow elevatorrestaurants and shoppingpizza hutbreakfast ladymicrowave and mini fridgecontinental breakfastin townfree cookiesgolden corralwithin walking distancehot tubfront desk staffupon checkbusiness tripmy daughtera great stay
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I was working in town and stayed here during inclement weather. I was pleased with my stay,the staff was all very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, very well kept. The rates were very reasonable, overall I had no complaints

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I stay at Marriott properties everywhere to earn points and I have to say this was not one of my favorite. It is hard to get to right now due to construction on 37 and the exit. Lots of traffic backed up constantly. Several restaurant choices within walking distance.
You enter the lobby through double doors facing the elevator. If anyone is waiting to go up, you cannot get around them to the front desk. Very strange setup. The cold, small pool is visible from the lobby and breakfast area which is also awkward. The hot tub was bricked over. Rooms were ok far as comfort and cleanliness goes. Breakfast choices were ok both hot and cold, but not quite as good as other Fairfields I have recently stayed at. Saving grace was the discount I received at check in when I told them I was visiting to show my daughter IU. Probably would not choose this location again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was in Bloomington for work and ended up having to stay the night due to weather this past weekend making it unsafe to drive home. So I booked the Fairfield Inn. When I arrived I was informed that the internet was down but the IT guy was there and it would be back up in a bit. I went up to my room and relaxed for a bit. Very clean, comfy room overall. I checked the internet probably 4 hours after checking in and it was not working. I had 1 bar in my room. I called to the front desk and was told then that it was back up but it would get better in quality in a bit and then he immediately hung up before I could say anything else. I had work to complete and this obviously caused an issue. This hotel advertises "High speed internet" and i got slower than slow speed internet during my entire stay. I feel because of the weather they were uping their prices and it was much higher than it should have been. I believe I ended up paying almost $190 for the night, by myself. That is ridiculous! The breakfast in the morning was good, an average hotel breakfast in my opinion. Would have given a higher rating if the internet had been working properly and if I was not gouged in price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Room was clean, bathroom was clean, no problems at all. You can walk to a good restaurant right across the street, but what set this place apart from the Choice Hotels I usually stay in was breakfast. Jerry did a great job each day with setting up and maintaining everything. He always had a smile and really seamed like he enjoyed his job.

Room Tip: I was in 107 and the road noise was a little loud.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Zachary R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for your review of our property! I am glad we exceeded you expectations.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Property was exactly what we expected -- standard room, all the fixtures, though it was more expensive than it needed to be. The property did a good job keeping up with the snowfall that happened during our visit. Getting in and out of the property and the service road were a bit sketchy, but we made it. The breakfast was good, and the woman hosting us was very nice and had some good tips for visiting the area, which we will follow if we ever come back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Zach R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you very much for your review of our property as it is integral in the development of our staff and property as a whole. We hope to see you again when you return to Bloomington.