Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wampler House Inn(Bloomington)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanslow elevatorcontinental breakfastbreakfast ladymicrowave and mini fridgespecial eventsthe breakfast areain townfamily stayed heregolden corralfree cookieshot and cold itemsthe general managerwithin walking distancehighly recommend this hotela nice place to staythis past weekend
Reviewed 30 May 2017

A number of family members stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a family wedding. A.J. Crites was very helpful in assisting with our reservations. Also, he was friendly and helpful with questions we had about the hotel. I really appreciated talking with him.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for your online review, we are so glad you got to experience our hotel and our exceptional associate A.J. I am happy to hear he was able to accommodate your group, we look forward to you staying with us when your travels bring you back to Bloomington.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Just stayed at the Fairfield Inn + Suites and had a fantastic stay! Staff was so friendly and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. Will definitely stay again next time we are in Bloomington!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for the online review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites in Bloomington, IN. It is always great to hear that our guests had an excellent experience while visiting our hotel. Glad you got a fantastic nights sleep and also experienced our staff who is second to none in Bloomington when it comes to friendliness. Just know they are knowledgeable too. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Bloomington.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Cookies upon check-in! An amazing, fully-stocked, 24-hr fitness center. Very close to downtown. Fairfield Inn & Suites had me at "hello." My associates and I stay in hotels at least three nights each week. It's always refreshing to stay in ones that break the mold. Each room features nice bathrooms, quality beds, and artwork that's mildly interesting compared to most hotels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you very much for your on-line review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites here in Bloomington, IN. We are glad to hear that you recognize our hotel for being a better choice than most when your travels bring you to Bloomington. A chance to experience our super friendly hotel associates usually ends in a guest for life, and we do appreciate that relationship. Have safe travels and we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed in this hotel from Feb 2017 to end of the April. I felt home, it is was very clean & good room service I got all the time during my long stay.
My day used to begin with breakfast lady name Barbra as she smiles, taking care all of us including all team members. She was very caring to us. Always ask if we need anything before we go to work. We felt home....
One of the best managers that always on top of everything was "Mr. A. J. Crites". He is very young manager that I have seen taking all above & beyond responsibilities for this hotel. He works till 11 pm and comes back again in the morning before 7. Helped everyone including cleaning staff. He is very enthusiastic talented manager I have seen. He has the best customer service, he deserves the best. He knows how to manage, take care stuff with always smile on his face. Rachel (Sale manager) made me feel very comfortable during my stay. She used to tell me we are a "Family” that meant a lot.
Nick and other managers were good including housekeeping manager. Over was great!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind words in your online review of our hotel. We have great award winning associates who take pride in providing our guests with a excellent experience every time. We are glad you are enjoying your experience with us and we hope to have you here for a while longer.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I loved this hotel! My favorite part about it all was definitely the friendly staff. Kathryn, Nick, and Ibrahim were very kind and welcoming. All the people here from lobby staff to the housekeepers were just very friendly. This hotel gave off a home-away-from-home vibe. It is also very conveniently located extremely close to some of my favorite restaurants such as Golden Corral, Cheddar's, and Pizza Hut. I could get my coffee, pizza, and apple pie within walking distance. Speaking of food, there was also free breakfast! And lastly, I must mention the AMAZING free cookies!! They were the most delicious cookies I've ever tasted! This place was just the hotel I was looking for.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words on your online review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites in Bloomington, IN. We are glad you gave us a chance to experience the excellent service we give to all our guests. Our staff is friendly and our cookies are delicious. We are glad to be your home away from home, while traveling to Bloomington, safe travels and we will see you again in the near future.