Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$208
View deal
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
All reviews room was clean donuts in town indiana university assembly hall great stay desk staff stadium housekeeping accommodations football
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel is clean. Staff are polite and kind. Our room had a King bed and the mattress was a little to hard, felt a bit worn down. Not like the other comfy mattresses we are used to at other Hilton properties. We were exhausted from a move and drive so the bed did what it needed to, give us a place to rest.
Staff enforced the mask policy which made us feel comfortable.
Coffee was an issue. Ran out 3x. I think it's due to not enough staff. One person does everything in the lobby and dining area.
Again, all staff are wonderful. They need some help though.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2021

I have stayed at this hotel many times. While the hallways are a little dark and dated the rooms are comfortable, up to date and the service is always top notch. Once I stayed this is my go to hotel in Bloomington!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
David Nunley, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next return.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about their customer service. I want to recognize the GM Rachel and manager David Nunley. When there was a problem with our room, they went WAY above and beyond to make it right. They moved us to a new room, apologized profusely, and even brought us a goody bag. Our new room was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when back in the area. I’ve never seen such amazing customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next return. We are glad that our manager were able to leave a lasting impression for on you. Please consider us on your next visit to Bloomington.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

I always stay at this Hampton if I’m within an hour of Bloomington. It is always clean. The staff is always friendly. It is close to restaurants. I’ve never been disappointed with my stay. I will certainly go back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
David Nunley, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I had a noise issue that was immediately addressed by Deonte, a very polite young man who was working the front desk. It could have begone a long week with no sleep. Instead it was a comfortable and restful stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We are glad to know that Deonte handled your noise complaint accordingly. We will make sure that he is recognized for his actions. We look forward to your next return.