All reviews room was clean indiana university in town complimentary breakfast donuts queen bed nice hotel assembly hall the breakfast area nice stay desk staff my daughter football game up to date oatmeal staff was very friendly and helpful great place to stay
Reviewed 24 October 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great breakfast! Best sleep I ever had in a hotel room. Enjoyed our stay. Only suggestions would involve the bathroom: it should have more towel hooks (only 1 hook!) or towel bar in the bathroom as well as an exhaust fan. The bathroom steams up very quickly. We hung out wet towels on closet hangers. Also, not crazy about bathroom having the sliding barn door. Would prefer a closing & locking bathroom door. The current one does not lock & does not securely close. It is stylish and modern, but a barn door that slides across the bathroom opening isn't really sensible.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Exploration825441, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton in Bloomington! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and more importantly you having a good nights rest. In regards to the design of our bathrooms, we are always looking to improve our property as a management team. We will definitely take this into consideration, specifically the addition of extra towel hooks and the designs of our bathroom doors. In the meantime, I hope you made it home safely!

All the best,

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

1st week at hotel and only a little hiccup. Elevator went down for a few little while. Am not able to use stairs so couldn't go to room when I got back to hotel. Maintenance was was able to get 1 working. Everyone that I have encountered this week has been on point. Room is clean and spacious. Beds are very comfortable. Breakfast has had a good variety. And selection has been different everyday. Which is good since i will be here 3 weeks. Only downside for me is no microwave in room.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sean H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Bloomington! I just wanted to apologize for the elevator incident during your stay. We were able to replace the breaker attached the elevator, so we will no longer be having issues. I hope you have enjoyed your 3 weeks with us, and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us at your leisure. Hope you made it home safely!

All the best,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I visited with my athletic team. The staff were very nice ang helpful when needed. They brought squared donuts for breakfast which was the highlight of the stay! Loved the remote control window shade also!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton in Bloomington via TripAdvisor! We always either have cookies during the week for guests, or Square Donuts during the weekend for our guests, so please come enjoy them during your next stay with us! I hope you and your team made it back home safely! If you have any questions in regards to your past or future stays with us please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I needed to attend a football game at IU. My travel agent arranged the Hampton Inn for me. Great choice. Kim was her contact and she made sure everything was taken care of. She and the entire staff were very helpful. The Hampton Inn was close to the stadium. If you wanted to walk, it was very doable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us via TripAdvisor! Our great location and staff are some of the many wonderful amenities we have to offer to our guests here. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us. Hope you made it home safely!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Spent several nights at this hotel for IU parent weekend. All booked up early for this big school in a small town. It was as expected for a Hampton Inn except for the surge pricing during high traffic weekends (i.e. football, move-in, parent wknd, graduation). I took a star off for value due to doubling of pricing during high occupancy times. Otherwise a good solid hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton in Bloomington! We as a managerial staff are always looking for ways to improve our property and these reviews are a great way to do that. In regards to the issue of rates, at this property we don't have the ability to choose rates. The rate increases due to events in the area during those specific dates, while also taking into account of the location and amenities the hotel has to offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns in regards to this, please feel free to contact us at your leisure. Hope you made it home safely!

Jake Engel