All reviews great location parking garage within walking distance indiana university in town bars and restaurants very nice hotel front desk staff downtown area the hotel staff rooms are clean would definitely stay here again per night great place to stay business trip my son staff was very friendly
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. Great staff! It was easy to block the rooms and the person in charge of that was extremely helpful when we had questions. This hotel is centrally located and you can walk everywhere.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

The location of this hotel is perfect. Easy to walk to shopping and restaurants. A very quick and easy drive into campus. The staff are helpful, flexible and friendly! Rooms are very clean. The restaurant on the first floor is very convenient as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We have always had good experiences at this hotel. All the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet is great, hotel is always clean. We will always choose this hotel when we stay in Bloomington.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

The HGI-Bloomington, Indiana is an excellent hotel. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is close to restaurants, shops, Bloomingfoods and Indiana University. Would highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We hope to welcome you back again and will strive to make your future visits just as great as this one.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

All Bloomington hotels hike their prices for special weekends at Indiana University, such as home football games, but this was fall break for IU and yet the room rate at the Hilton Garden was $228--the highest rate I have ever encountered at any hotel here in all the years I have been returning to my alma mater on various occasions. Yes, my room was good--everything I might have wished for--with one horror story of an exception. I'm a Hilton Honors member, but I do not know why, at my last two stays at Hilton properties in Indiana, the Wi-Fi access has been completely inaccessible, even when I follow the instructions. The last time, in Evansville, the excuse was a lightning strike. I have no idea what happened in Bloomington, but my efforts to log on resulted in my computer shutting down completely and I will have to take it in for repairs now that I'm back home. I did try to log onto the hotel computer in the lobby using my Hilton Honors number, but that didn't work either. This is why I will never stay at this Hilton Garden again! P.S. The photo posted on this Trip Advisor is misleading. It simply shows the patio access to the rear of the hotel from the adjoining public garage. FYI, the front of the hotel has construction work underway and is unseemly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.