All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite maintained hotel in town front desk person clean rooms my daughter staff was very friendly easy access indiana university iu dishwasher housekeeping freeway
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Bed lines were dirty and I asked for new sheets
No apology. Old , dirty carpet
Workers stand outside smoking in front of entrance
Like the idea of a full sized fridge
Potential, but needs updating
Nice people
Would not stay again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear cj15,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Bloomington and providing your honest feedback on the TripAdvisor review

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bloomington.

Tiffany Nichols
Towneplace Suites by Marriott
tiffany.nichols@marriott.com
812-334-1234

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am a Marriott member so I will always seek out the Marriott closest to my scheduled meetings.

This particular hotel was ‘OK’.

On checking in, the receptionist was brusk and impersonal.

The room was comfortable and adequate for my purposes.

No features or experiences that made the place stand out.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Galen B
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the TownePlace Suites Bloomington. Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our valued guest such as yourself. I do apologize for any negative experience you had here but would love for you to stay with us again when you are in the Bloomington area .

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

ive been staying at the townplace suites in bloomington indiana. its a very well maintained hotel and the housekeepers are very nice, the breakfast is pretty good too. Its very quiet at night. I would suggest it.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your awesome review!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The furniture and carpet in the rooms are old and stained. There is no variety in the breakfast menu in case you are planning on staying long term. I am a Marriott Elite customer and have stayed at many Marriott properties. They should be ashamed to have this property use the Marriott name. The front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating but the Marketing Manager is petty and unprofessional. Also, they do not enforce the requirement for pet owners to clean up after their dogs, so you often see dog poop in the parking lot or grass.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I understand our hotel is in need of a renovation I hope this stay doesn't impact your future stays with us.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during our two day VB tournament in the metro area. It’s directly across the street from the MOA which was ideal for our downtime. The breakfast nook was congested small. There is a major flight path directly overhead and the jets are loud 5am-midnight. The bathroom opened up directly to one of our sleeping / bed area which was an odd layout. There was a full size refrigerator, dining table w/ 4 chairs, microwave, toaster, cooktop, and dishes / dishwasher in our small room. The shower had a very tall shower head with tremendous pressure. It’s a fairly new property and its location to MOA justifies the price. No bar on-site.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

I do apologize your experience was not up to standards but I think your stay was at Towneplace Suites in Bloomington MN this is Towneplace Suites in Bloomington Indiana.