Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$68
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews room was clean one night stay the breakfast area stayed nights stay there again susie rappel desk indianapolis pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had rooms 308 and 312 in the front of the motel. There is a wonderful 3 beam security light HOWEVER the light radiated into our rooms making them like bright sunlight ALL NIGHT LONG. There was no way to block it out. Please have management check out my concern and then add room darkening drapes or shades to any/all rooms affected by this light. Thanks!

Room tip: Get a room in the back of the motel!
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Of course it's still Covid time and Hotels are doing their best for their customers. But this Quality Inn went over and above to help get anything we needed during our 2 night stay. We had 4 rooms booked during graduation so the hotel was full. But from the cleaning staff to the Manager everyone made our stay enjoyable! The rooms were clean. I highly recommend this Quality Inn.

Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Cindy was a very good employee and worker and was very welcoming and helpful and did her duties beyond satisfaction and I am well pleased with her business ethics and she is great.And she deserves a raise.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2021

My son had just lost his son unexpectedly. I procured room 207 at Quality Inn, so he could get away from his house. He and his wife were uplifted and strengthened by the soothing Jacuzzi, and the view from his balcony. I also procured room 206 for myself.

I would like to thank and commend: Cindy at the front desk, who was extremely sensitive to our situation, and responsive to our every request; and Susie in Housekeeping, who was also helpful with towels and supplies.

Room tip: The odd-numbered rooms on the right side of the hallway have a lovely, serene view.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Price was right; lobby was inviting; staff were friendly and helpful; rooms were clean and had all the essentials; because of COVID breakfast was Grab 'n Go, but at least there was one! Susie in housekeeping and Thomas at the desk went out of their way to make us feel welcome.

Room tip: main floor for convenience; back of hotel for view of old limestone quarry (only when leaves are off the trees)
Date of stay: April 2021
Katia Koon, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Susie and Thomas made such a great impression. They are an amazing part of our team and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.