All reviews felt like home our home away from home historic building two sinks room was clean place to stay coffee maker the wi fi direct tv two nights jay cemetery microwave accommodations bed housekeeper signs
Reviewed 13 July 2017

My husband and I stay here whenever we are in that area. BEST service you will EVER find anywhere. I read some negative reviews here, I find it hard to believe them. Rosmount has always been immaculately clean! Perhaps it was a bad housekeeper maybe or maybe there was a confusion that the room was clean especially if one made bed before checking out, not sure, but have stayed here alot and NEVER had such issues. The owners are on a personal level, extremely extremely friendly and personable!! This truly is our home away from home! The building is original (which we love) and the graveyard as crazy as it may sound is peaceful. My husband and I just sometimes need to get away from it all, and this is the place we go, there is such a peace at Rosemount that gives us the rest and peace we need. Thank you Rosemount and staff, we love you!!

Room tip: VERY clean rooms, BEST ever friendliness Home away from home Peacefullness
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is charming on the outside and recently semi-renovated on the inside.
It's slow to check in especially when they lose your reservation but are quick to get to your room.
The room we stayed in was very spacious and clean.
The fridge and air conditioning liked to make noises and the wi-fi didn't work very well.

I loved the fact that they have two sinks...one in the bathroom and one in the sleeping part.

This is probably one of the last hotels that still use room keys!

It's located near some great restaurants and was very inexpensive.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Christi K
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a sweet room in the original
home/hotel built in 1903 for 3 nights.
The owner was very helpful very
personable .
My window faced the cemetery.
No big deal. I knew it would be quiet:)
The room was spotless!
The bed was a California King. Firm!
Perfect. I could not hear any noise from the other rooms
Nice flat screen TV.
I would stay there again, hands down!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We loved this classic vintage hotel. It was older, but clean and nice. The people there offered ideas and help to make our trip better. My cousin and I really enjoyed our 2 day stay while we researched our genealogy in the surrounding area.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mary725
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I made this reservation on bookit.com but read plenty of reviews and views numerous photos before deciding to stay two nights. Traveling with family requires a budget and this fit ours. It's authentic with zero updates to exterior and interior but it's clean and bug free with a fridge and microwave. The beds were comfortable as well as the nice size pillows and they change sheets,towels daily. The motel is easy to find but be warned it is located across the street from a cemetery. But it's close to town and lots of scenic hiking and caverns. Staff was really helpful and friendly too. If you can get over the creepy exterior pictures you'll find yourself in a relaxing motel that's also safe and quite. I'd def stay again.

Date of stay: April 2017