All reviews two sinks direct tv felt like home the wi fi stay there again fridge and microwave coffee maker two nights bed accommodations remote indiana pillows
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is charming on the outside and recently semi-renovated on the inside.
It's slow to check in especially when they lose your reservation but are quick to get to your room.
The room we stayed in was very spacious and clean.
The fridge and air conditioning liked to make noises and the wi-fi didn't work very well.

I loved the fact that they have two sinks...one in the bathroom and one in the sleeping part.

This is probably one of the last hotels that still use room keys!

It's located near some great restaurants and was very inexpensive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christi K
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a sweet room in the original
home/hotel built in 1903 for 3 nights.
The owner was very helpful very
personable .
My window faced the cemetery.
No big deal. I knew it would be quiet:)
The room was spotless!
The bed was a California King. Firm!
Perfect. I could not hear any noise from the other rooms
Nice flat screen TV.
I would stay there again, hands down!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We loved this classic vintage hotel. It was older, but clean and nice. The people there offered ideas and help to make our trip better. My cousin and I really enjoyed our 2 day stay while we researched our genealogy in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mary725
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I made this reservation on bookit.com but read plenty of reviews and views numerous photos before deciding to stay two nights. Traveling with family requires a budget and this fit ours. It's authentic with zero updates to exterior and interior but it's clean and bug free with a fridge and microwave. The beds were comfortable as well as the nice size pillows and they change sheets,towels daily. The motel is easy to find but be warned it is located across the street from a cemetery. But it's close to town and lots of scenic hiking and caverns. Staff was really helpful and friendly too. If you can get over the creepy exterior pictures you'll find yourself in a relaxing motel that's also safe and quite. I'd def stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Nothing to not like about this motel. I got a clean well kept room, a refrigerator, a microwave, direct TV and the best wifi I have ever had at a motel. You could pay three times the price of this room and not get better.

Stayed: March 2017