“Bad Business”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So I’ve been in gurnee since feb and I’ve ordered mikes pizza about 3 times and they have delivered. All of sudden today there too busy to delivery to me. Aren’t I a paying customer like everyone else calling bs. Go eat quansets. So much better !

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Best pizza there is around Waukegan area and no one can compete with price as well!!! If you have the discount card, buy three pizzas and you can have the 4th pizza free!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

They have the worse customer service I have ever seen in my life. The staff is ride, the drivers are rude, the pizza is great sometimes and other times is horrible. I order dominoes now. I waited 3 hours just to be told my pizza still hadn't made it to the oven.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

they in my opinion have the best pizza in town and they give seniors a discount as well. Because there is no ding room there you can only pick up your pizza or have it delivered. I enjoy it every time I get it

1  Thank Bernard P
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Pizza is great but always takes so long. Not to mention the employees are very rude. I can only imagine the types of people they deal with on daily basis but show the same respect that's given.