“Clean, Friendly, and Fast Service”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Get food delivered
Ranked #43 of 60 Restaurants in South Elgin
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 200 Sundown. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in South Elgin, IL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Location. Clean Restaurant. Friendly and Fast Service. I use to take my kids there to eat when they were open for dine in.A++++++

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The whopper made me ill and when I called to tell them about it they said that since it was less than 24 hours that I was sick it wasn't the whopper. I didn't eat anything else. I have eaten there many other times and didn't get sick. The management needs to be a bit more helpful. I won't be going to that burger king anymore.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Since there's not a BK near my home, I don't go there often for breakfast. That's too bad because the hash browns and the sausage croissant were great. So was the price. Service was good, as was the music. And they have a tv for guests to watch. I'd go back if this place wasn't so far from home.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Recently remodeled and very attractive and comfortable. Great food as usual. Who doesn't like Burger King!

Date of visit: July 2014