“Best on the waterfront!”

Kelleher's Irish Pub
Ranked #10 of 420 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Kelleher's is my Go to Place to eat when I visit Peoria. My favorite was the Irish Lamb Stew. Unfoutantly it is no longer on the menu. The Guiness Pot Roast is Awesom,The Prime Rib samy is Awesom,and I would like to say,I have not had a bad experience at Kelleher's. The Beer is cold,and the Food is Top Notch. I wish I lived closer,to enjoy the venues performing durring the weekend.All the Food is delocious,and that Pork Chop Samy is to die for!!! I can't say enough about this wonderful Place.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I was very unhappy with my visit I will never be back they were very rude and arrogant there. They act like they own the road they even have it blocked off.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We just came from wedding dinner at Kelleher's Irish Pub. Nice decor, but terrible acoustics. The waitresses were very friendly and really pushed the drinks. After about an hour of visiting, the buffet was setup. Which took another 30 minutes or so. The food was brought in in throw-a-way tinfoil containers, like the frozen ones sold at GFS stores.
1). The servers were very stingy with the servings. 2). The food was way over-cooked; they served chicken breast that looked, and tasted, liked it had been baked several hours earlier then reheated in a micro wave. The broccoli looked brown and was rather dry, guess it must have been set out too long. Mashed potatoes, OK. Scalloped potatoes, you could tell they were a frozen entree. The hi-light was the mushroom gravy which was a good coverup for a poor attempt in serving a gourmet meal. 3). All in all this was't a bad mea,l if it had been served at the Peoria Mission. But with a price tag of over $1000.00 for 35 people, one would expect, at least, A Freshly prepared Dinner.
Next time we'll upgrade to Steak N Shake. Yum Yum!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I have stopped her many times. My most recent stop was for drinks and conversation only. We did not eat.
I think the surroundings here are very cool. All repurposed vintage construction materials were used and it is cery cool.
I have always had good service and enjoy their selection of beers and whiskeys. Top notch! Located near the River, Kelleher's has ample parking close by and a fun place to meet people.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Slow as snails ... Feedback based in conversations from 3 other tables in the area. Very, very slow service. Staff engaged in discussion about their manager in earshot of customers.

Drink order was quick and then I waited for 20 mins for my lunch order. Shepherd's pie was very tasty.

Overall a so-so experience. Life is too short and there are too many good options in Peoria to bother returning.