“Eye-opening experience!!”
Review of Skydive Chicago

Skydive Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Chicago is a family run training center that has been in business since 1988. We have built from the ground up a resort style skydiving center. Our complex sits on 220 acres and includes: Camping/RV park, showers, laundry machines, rental cabins, cafe, pro shop, internet, meeting facilities. We are one of the largest skydiving centers in the world and have hosted numerous US Nationals Championships. We have been selected to host the 2016 World Championships of Skydiving an honor we are grateful for. We are home to the A'License in a week program. Come see why we have been voted Best DZ of the year 5 years in a row. Whether your 1st jump or your 1000th. Let Skydive Chicago help you along the way.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I'am hooked! Words can hardly describe the feeling of jumping out of a plane and free falling through the sky. The facility was very well kept and everyone that worked there made you feel like family. My instructor was Fly easy (Eric) he was very clear on instructions and made sure I had the best time possible. After my first jump I purchased the discounted second jump and was back in the sky 40mins later. I highly recommend Skydive Chicago. I'am already looking into getting my A-license. Stop procrastinating and get to Skydive Chicago!!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My son and I had a great time today! Perfect weather, great instruction, no wait! I recommend completing the waivers online before you go, and getting the earliest possible time to jump. Everything here is first rate! My tandem guide, Vince was really wonderful, and Charles, the videographer did a super job, too! I'm 64, and this was on my "wish list" - It was just fantastic!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I met up with a few friends for a couples' weekend here and camped out. 7/10 of us jumped and we all loved it! The instructors are fun, helpful and reassuring. Because we camped only a short walk away we were able to kill time at the pond while we waited for the wind to die down which was really nice. We all had a blast and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jen B
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Being a first time sky diver, I had a wonderful experience with my instructor Eric. Frankly, I was a little terrified at first but over time, Eric talked me through it and instructed me on how to have a safe and comfortable dive. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I would also like to give a great thanks to the photographer for taking the amazing pictures and videos on my amazing trip. I would definitely recommend anyone to try out this fabulous adventure! Thank you so much.

-Aditya Batra

2  Thank aditya b
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Skydive Chicago is the only place to jump. The professionalism, care, friendliness and energy is all top notch. Feel like you are in good hands and just go for it. You will feel like they have everything completely in control, they are committed to safety and want you to enjoy your day. My husband and I have several jumps over the last ten years. You won't regret going to Skydive Chicago, just go.

1  Thank Sara M

Been to Skydive Chicago? Share your experiences!