“Everything We Needed It To Be”
Review of Skydive Chicago

Skydive Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Chicago is a family run training center that has been in business since 1988. We have built from the ground up a resort style skydiving center. Our complex sits on 220 acres and includes: Camping/RV park, showers, laundry machines, rental cabins, cafe, pro shop, internet, meeting facilities. We are one of the largest skydiving centers in the world and have hosted numerous US Nationals Championships. We have been selected to host the 2016 World Championships of Skydiving an honor we are grateful for. We are home to the A'License in a week program. Come see why we have been voted Best DZ of the year 5 years in a row. Whether your 1st jump or your 1000th. Let Skydive Chicago help you along the way.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I met up with a few friends for a couples' weekend here and camped out. 7/10 of us jumped and we all loved it! The instructors are fun, helpful and reassuring. Because we camped only a short walk away we were able to kill time at the pond while we waited for the wind to die down which was really nice. We all had a blast and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jen B

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Being a first time sky diver, I had a wonderful experience with my instructor Eric. Frankly, I was a little terrified at first but over time, Eric talked me through it and instructed me on how to have a safe and comfortable dive. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I would also like to give a great thanks to the photographer for taking the amazing pictures and videos on my amazing trip. I would definitely recommend anyone to try out this fabulous adventure! Thank you so much.

-Aditya Batra

2  Thank aditya b
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Skydive Chicago is the only place to jump. The professionalism, care, friendliness and energy is all top notch. Feel like you are in good hands and just go for it. You will feel like they have everything completely in control, they are committed to safety and want you to enjoy your day. My husband and I have several jumps over the last ten years. You won't regret going to Skydive Chicago, just go.

1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My daughter talked me and her brother into skydiving, so we came here to jump out of perfectly good plane for the first time in our lives. The people, the facilities, the experience...everything was awesome. It had been cloudy all morning and early afternoon so we had to sit around a few hours waiting for it to clear out. They offered rain checks that could be used anytime in the next 12 months, but we waited it out and we're glad we did. Chad, C Bass and Ryan were great tandem instructors; made us feel much less nervous and got us down to the ground safely. What a ride!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for an adventure, this is the place to go! My group made reservations ahead of time . We arrived at the designated time and filled out our paperwork, sat through a short class. We had to wait about 30 minutes for our group to be called.
I am a 54 year old woman and was assigned a tandem master by the name of Gene. Gene was exactly what I needed to rise to this challenge. He was knowledgeable and kind. He went through all of the steps with me and got me all strapped into my harness.
The jump was amazing! Everything I imagined and more!
If you are thinking about doing this, stop thinking and DO IT!

Been to Skydive Chicago? Share your experiences!