“Summerfest 2016”
Review of Skydive Chicago

Skydive Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Chicago is a family run training center that has been in business since 1988. We have built from the ground up a resort style skydiving center. Our complex sits on 220 acres and includes: Camping/RV park, showers, laundry machines, rental cabins, cafe, pro shop, internet, meeting facilities. We are one of the largest skydiving centers in the world and have hosted numerous US Nationals Championships. We have been selected to host the 2016 World Championships of Skydiving an honor we are grateful for. We are home to the A'License in a week program. Come see why we have been voted Best DZ of the year 5 years in a row. Whether your 1st jump or your 1000th. Let Skydive Chicago help you along the way.
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The best time I've ever had skydiving! The facilities, aircraft and staff are all amazing, having free coaching from some of the best skydivers in the world is the best! Can't recommend enough I will definitely be a regular at this event.

All reviews
"pond"
"safety"
"rook"

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Everyone that works there is super friendly and they all know what they're doing. By the time that I was flying over 10,000 feet from the ground, worrying about my own safety didn't even cross my mind. Thats how good they are when it comes to making sure you have an extraordinary time being hurled out of an airplane. I also got the chance to be in the same airplane as the United States national skydiving team.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I could not have asked for a better experience for my first skydive than at Skydive Chicago! I knew I was in for the experience of a lifetime right when I arrived. The whole staff was very professional and made every beginner feel like they were in great hands. Can't wait to jump again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is the place to go if you are thinking about going skydiving for the first time. Not only do they answer all your questions but they go over every aspect of the jump numerous times. all the jitters I thought I would have went away after they explain everything to you. My group received the full photo and video package. This is something that you want documented and I couldn't be more happy with how my photos and customized video looks.

Overall great experience!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I had first class seats to the drop of a life time. They made the experience fun and obviously knew what they were doing. I was half expecting peanuts and cocktails on the plane. I had Chad as my tandem partner, and he did a great job preparing me for the jump and reassuring me I wouldn't die. I didn't. Most incredible experience with great people!!! I highly recommend it!!!