Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Skydive!!!

I loved it!!! Amazing people great instructor and made it fun!!! I highly recommend anyone to go to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Excursion24854199440
via mobile
Home of Skydiving World Records !!!

It is the second time that we come in Chicago for the Vertical World Record Camp Rook Nelson, the... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
airwaxgreg
Lyon, France
via mobile

All reviews tandem jump adrenaline rush bucket list amazing experience felt safe world class tandem master world record free fall once in a lifetime tiki hut friends and family video plane jumper jumps ryan
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Everyone that works there is super friendly and they all know what they're doing. By the time that I was flying over 10,000 feet from the ground, worrying about my own safety didn't even cross my mind. Thats how good they are when it comes to making sure you have an extraordinary time being hurled out of an airplane. I also got the chance to be in the same airplane as the United States national skydiving team.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I could not have asked for a better experience for my first skydive than at Skydive Chicago! I knew I was in for the experience of a lifetime right when I arrived. The whole staff was very professional and made every beginner feel like they were in great hands. Can't wait to jump again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is the place to go if you are thinking about going skydiving for the first time. Not only do they answer all your questions but they go over every aspect of the jump numerous times. all the jitters I thought I would have went away after they explain everything to you. My group received the full photo and video package. This is something that you want documented and I couldn't be more happy with how my photos and customized video looks.

Overall great experience!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I had first class seats to the drop of a life time. They made the experience fun and obviously knew what they were doing. I was half expecting peanuts and cocktails on the plane. I had Chad as my tandem partner, and he did a great job preparing me for the jump and reassuring me I wouldn't die. I didn't. Most incredible experience with great people!!! I highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Couldn't have pictured a better experience than what Skydive Chicago had to offer. From start to finish it was incredible. I had such a great time I will definitely keep coming back in the future.