Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$126
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews gurnee mills front desk six flags a wonderful stay waffles check in was smooth business trip every morning steak and shake the breakfast area cleaning staff clean rooms the general manager fast food would definitely stay here again king bed food options
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Check-in was super easy . Beds were really comfortable Tv had movies . Fridge and microwave . Location to Wolf Lodge waterpark was right around the corner . Also next door to outback steakhouse where we had dinner . Breakfast was pretty good yogurt pastries coffee orange juice granola bars . Also had sausage McMuffin’s . And waffles that you put in the toaster . Room had a microwave and fridge . Also had a pool but we didn’t use . I will be returning for a great America trip .

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
wingate gurnee, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with Wingate Gurnee! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Since your last stay, our breakfast is even better; we are now back to our full breakfast which includes eggs, hashbrowns, sausage and a few other options!

Reviewed 10 May 2021

The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was convenient to the freeway and restaurants. Because of Covid breakfast consisted of a roll and cereal bar. There was tea. Coffee, juice and water available. There was also oranges, bananas and yogurt as well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
wingate gurnee, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

THANK YOU for the 5 Star Review! I am so happy that you were so pleased. Our staff delivers top quality customer service, and I am so happy that you got to experience that! Thank You for leaving your feedback. We look at everything that people suggest

Reviewed 28 April 2021

I have been to almost every hotel in Gurnee over the years, and when I finally used Wingate Gurnee I was so impressed, I wont stay anywhere else. The few extra bucks compared to the other hotels in the area is WORTH more than you can even imagine.

Trip type: Travelled solo
wingate gurnee, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. The top 2 things that we are known for are:
1. our cleanliness and how well we take care of our property. We recently completed entire property renovation and I am so happy with the results.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Top notch facility ,service, staff and value.
The hotel staff was beyond exceptional !!
Cleanliness of the rooms and / or hotel itself ..
I am so appreciative that there exits a place that still values customer service..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
wingate gurnee, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! I appreciate the 5-star rating and then compliments were so nice! We pride ourselves on our wonderful customer service and I am glad that you enjoyed that as well as our recently renovated property! I hope that you will be back the next time you are in Gurnee.

Reviewed 11 March 2021

Very Nice and decent hotel room. Decent price. Clean environment. following covid 19 protocols. Definetly will be staying again. Location close to Chicago. Peaceful and quit and friendly staff. Free wifi. :)

Date of stay: March 2021
wingate gurnee, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank You for the wonderful description of our hotel. We are so centrally located near Gurnee Mills Mall and lot of restaurants we are a very convenient place to stay! We are known for our cleanliness and great customer service. I am so happy you got to experience it as well!