“Terrible place”

Nunu Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$34
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wellcome to Nunu Restaurant LOCATED ON THE FIRST LINE OF PORT DE SÓLLER, WITH PRIVILEGED VIEWS OF THE SEA, NUNU Restaurant offers a menu of Mediterranean cuisine with a creative touch. The basis of our cuisine are always local products, we offer daily fresh seafood and fish of the day . And to finish the perfect meal our homemade desserts and the best Gintonics…
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The Risotto was terrible and when we asked the waiter for something else instead he brought out the chef and said we were wrong and that we had to pay for the food although we did lot eat it. Just don’t go to this place.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The waiters in Nunu now seem intent on getting as many people in and back out as quickly as possible (obviously they have been told to do this). This is fine if you are relying on holiday makers who visit once, then don't come back, but if you want a regular client base, then a bit more effort needs to go in.

The food seems to be an afterthought, very poorly executed. We keep trying once a year to see if it has returned to it's hay day, but not on this showing. Perhaps next year

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t waste your euros - food inedible and when we told the waiter he just shrugged and said do we want the bill

Expensive too - seriously bad experience and I don’t mind paying if food nice but nunu is not a nice dining experience

They didn’t even offer a replacement for food we could eat !!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This restaurant is nicely situated with a beautiful view. The service is friendly and the food tastes lovely.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing food for a lovely looking restaurant I first asked for risotto which I was told there would be a long wait so would I like to change my mind so I decided on a prawn noodle dish I could not believe what I was served it was a bowl of green and red cabbage with a clump of brown noodles with 5 prawns floating in about an inch of soy sauce it was terrible No one came to ask how the food was and when the waiter came and took the plates and Iooked at my full dish I told him I it was bad and he just shrugged his shoulders Everything on the menu was expensive food and drink which is fine if it’s good but sadly in my case it wasn’t even the olives and rather stodgy bread which we where served and charged for but we didn’t ask for So my overall opinion was a overpriced rather pretentious establishment best avoided