Fairfield Inn St. Louis Collinsville, IL
Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville(Collinsville)
Comfort Inn(Collinsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental farehighly recommend this propertyfootball playoffsfront deskhealth clubroom was cleangreat propertyeach morningwent out of her waygateway centerbiscuits and gravyyogurthot tubreggiegymtiast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Reggie had the opportunity to check us in and we found his personality remarkable, ask him about the super speed internet service!! This young man will definitely go places with his wit, personality and motivation!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Upon arrival I was greeted warmly and most professionally by Steven Lancaster he made sure I was comfortable in my room when I was deciding where I wanted dinner he was most helpful in that area as well he suggested Zapata's which will be getting my golden review as well but after getting back Steven then asked how my dinner was and made my day with how amazing he was I have never received such excellent service in any other hotel I have stayed at

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for Steven
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you visit this hotel, be sure not to get a room on the first floor. Specifically room 116 which has a smoking bench right outside of the window. This wouldn't be so bad if there were room darkening or privacy shades on the window. As it stands, the room only offers sheers and if you wake up in the middle of the night there is going to be someone sitting right outside of your window on a bench provided by the hotel.

Room Tip: see comment above
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveler42771
JeremyWa, General Manager at Fairfield Inn St. Louis Collinsville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.

It is believed that your review is for another property as we do not have a smoking bench outside of any of our guestrooms and each of our guestrooms have black out drapes. We do in fact have a room number 116; however, it definitely does have black out drapes with rods attached and there is not a smoking area outside of the guestroom.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I gave this place a try on a recent business trip to St. Louis. This property is a short drive from downtown St. Louis. The room was large and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom needed some updating. The wifi was fast. The breakfast was pretty standard. The staff was friendly, including Reggie at the front desk. They seemed genuinely interested in my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear SHELBY,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Fairfield Inn St. Louis Collinsville, IL.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests. I will be sure to share your gracious comments with Reginald.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn St. Louis Collinsville, IL and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Collinsville.

Jeremy Watson
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Collinsville

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Nice, newly renovated hotel. It was currently under construction but it did not disrupt our stay.

Only two complaints, ants in our bathroom, on one of the beds and on the air conditioner and no coffee 24-7. It would have been if staff acknowledged that ants are an issue on the second floor. They brushed it off like it was nothing. Not very attentive to the problem. That's poor customer service.

I only took picture if one of the ants and one area where they were coming in. I didn't have time to take more since I was traveling w a child.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Please let me start by apologizing for your experience which I is not in any way keeping with our high cleanliness standards. As stated, we are currently undergoing renovations, and briefly had issues with ants in some of our guestrooms once the outside grounds were disturbed.

I am so pleased to inform you that this issue has been resolved completely and regret that this issue put a damper on your visit.

We truly do hope for the opportunity to host you again once our renovations have completed.

Kindest Regards,