2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$199
ExpediaUS$199
Agoda.comUS$199
Hotels.comUS$199
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews airport shuttle shuttle service front desk staff conference lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2020

I have stayed here 3x this summer and will return this coming week. I came just to escape the confinements of COVID, and having been home for some many months.

I was very impressed with this hotel, and the great staff. Occupancy was incredibly low, and I was happy to be a guest. The cleanliness was very obvious. Restaurant and bar was open, and again, staff was lovely. Very few customers, but I hope that will pick up as we recover.

I was given upgraded rooms each time, and they were spotless.

Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

The reason we stayed in this hotel was because our flight got canceled and the airline company paid for us to spend the night. It was very comfortable and very clean and also had a free airport shuttle. If you have a long layover this is the perfect place for you to spend the night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank stanleyk117
Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

Very comfortable beds! Very clean rooms! All the staff was TOP notch! I didn’t get a chance to visit any of the nearby places of interest only here for 22 hours after an all nighter here. But according to TA there was some great things close by. That are open. Stay safe!! Life is short!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Loree60
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Comfortable rooms and conference area provided for a great conference experience. Problem with their audio on the first morning, but IT people worked hard to correct by that afternoon. No glitches after that. Great meals and quiet evenings which I appreciated after a full day of meetings.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank srap14
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Our overall experience at the hotel was wonderful, but what really set it apart was the customer service of all the staff. Each person we interacted with was kind, helpful, and just fantastic! Really, it was one of the better experiences we have had at a hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020