Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$269
View deal
TripadvisorUS$269
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
ExpediaUS$299
Trip.com
Official Hotel
All reviews shirley temples river view every other day front desk the penthouse great location amazing room checking out cupcakes business conference corner room guest services great stay amazing hotel room was clean definitely stay here again within walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

Amazing room and amazing food. The service is world class. The elevators are spacious as well. My four night trip allowed me to explore the various downtown restaurants, so the hotel is conveniently located.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nathan Bookhout, Guest Services / Front Office at Royal Sonesta Chicago Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Thank you for writing such a glowing review of your stay! We were very happy to host your event and do hope you think of the Royal Sonesta Chicago Downtown for future travel.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

The hotel room was very nice and clean. The people working at the front desk were friendly and very helpful. I really enjoy the great view from my hotel room. It was just amazing! The scenery was just beautiful. I would recommend this place to anyone if your looking for a hotel in the downtown area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to review your stay! We are happy to see you enjoyed the view and found everyone helpful and friendly. We hope you have many opportunities to visit in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

Shower door was not water-tight. There was only one person working behind the counter during my stay so always a line. Would have been nice if there was a decent restaurant. Other than that no issues. Loved the room & view.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for writing about your stay!

Reviewed 13 May 2022

It was great! The hotel was in a fantastic location and the vibe of the hotel is chic and modern. We’d come again! If you are looking for an affordable, comfortable and first class trip to Chicago, book with Sonesta.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to review your stay! We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 May 2022

Overall the room was really clean. Also the hotel managers were kind. But at night I heard sex sound. I thought I was there with sex couple. It was so annoying because I stayed with my family. I cannot recommend easily to other people.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to write about your stay. We do apologize for the disturbance during your stay and can not imagine how uncomfortable that may have been. We do hope on your next trip to Chicago you provide us another opportunity to have you stay with us.