Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$279
ExpediaUS$279
Hotels.comUS$279
TripadvisorUS$279
Trip.com
FindHotel
2,824 results
All reviews grant park mercat a la planxa al capone historic hotel art institute soldier field a lake view room michigan avenue south loop shedd aquarium rain shower large bathroom navy pier definitely stay here again corner room king room location was perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2022

Shockingly overpriced for what you get. Firstly the hotel is flaking at its seems, what once was probably a regal space is now tired and lacklustre. The receptionists and hotel guest manager are rude and unwelcoming. I was changed $150 per night for the ro as deposit and no one told me about this at booking leaving me with less money during my trip to America. When I asked when it’ll be released, I was told it takes longer ok debit cards (what I used). I asked to speak to a manager to complain about the lack of information given at check in about this but instead of being appreciative she was rude and confrontational. Plus whose ever stayed at a hotel that charged $200 plus per night and doesn’t offer free wifi in rooms. Pathetic.
The tapas restaurant is overpriced with mediocre food and the staff is rude and unfriendly.
As for housekeeping - there is not offered daily as is in most hotels, instead you have to call and ask 24 hours before if you want your room cleaned.
Very basic amenities in the room. The only thing going for this place is the bed which was comfortable.
Please save your money and stay elsewhere. I have stayed at the Virgin as well as Hyatt Centric in Chicago. Much much better. Goodness. I will never stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Pierre-Louis Giacotto, General Manager at The Blackstone, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Sumaya, thank you for y our review which I have read carefully. However, I also received a full report about your interaction and the fact that you were made aware of that charge at check-in, unfortunately, you made your reservation with a third party company, which we do not manage. I am sorry they fail to inform you of the deposit. As for the return of the deposit, once again, we refund your account at check-in, but we do not control the bank timeliness. For the WIFI, it is complimentary to all our BonVoy members and I do not believe you are registered as such. However, I saw that it was given to you anyway without any charge. I am sorry you didn't appreciate our restaurant and overall hotel, and I thank you for your patronage. All the best.

Reviewed 13 April 2022 via mobile

We arrived early and they already have our room ready. DJ was so helpful with out luggage and Kristina from the front desk was so friendly! It’s our first time in Chicago and they already gave us a very warm welcome! The room looks great too!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pierre-Louis Giacotto, General Manager at The Blackstone, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2022

Thank you for mentioning Krystina as I know she will be thrilled to have made such an impact. We wish you a pleasant stay and hope you will have time to experience our beautiful city.

Reviewed 12 April 2022

I love this property. The decor, amenities, and front-of-the-house staff are fantastic. Unfortunately, at the end of my last stay, there was an incident with the housekeeper. Check-out time is at noon, but for some reason, the housekeeper simultaneously knocked and used her key to enter my room at 11:15a. I was just out of the shower. I would have been livid had she entered a few moments earlier. As I gathered my things to head out, she was again knocking at 12:05p. I intended to call the manager, but time got away from me. Nevertheless, this is an outstanding hotel, but some staff members require additional coaching.

Date of stay: April 2022

Thank you for your comments and I am sorry about the situation you experienced. We will certainly share with the staff to ensure we handle this differently in the future. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2022

This is a beautiful and unique hotel. The rooms are updated and decorated nicely. They were very clean. I loved having the larger soap/shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the shower as myself and my two daughters go through a lot of soap, so having the extra quantity was unexpected and appreciated. The staff was professional, welcoming and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The only drawback was the lack of restaurant service in the hotel. The location is fantastic for getting to Museums and Soldier Field; and being flanked on one side by the park, so it is relatively quiet. We booked and received a Lake view room, which was beautiful.

Date of stay: March 2022
Pierre-Louis Giacotto, General Manager at The Blackstone, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Andrea, thank you for your review and most of all, so glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. We trust you will come back and visit us again as Chicago has so much to offer all year round! All the best.

Reviewed 10 March 2022

We just left from a 3 night stay that was originally going to just be a two night stay. From the minute we arrived until we left the service was amazing. The hotel itself is beautiful and one of the cleanest I’ve stayed in. The location is perfect for walking to restaurants and food and also a short walk to CTA if you want to explore more. From the hotel you can easily walk to Millennium Park and also the Field Museum, Aquarium and Planetarium. The room was so comfortable, clean and upscale. The bathroom had two sinks and an amazing shower. The robes were really nice and plush- not the usual thin waffle type robes. The only downside is that you don’t even want to leave the room to tour Chicago. Other reviews mentioned the lack of food in the hotel. I didn’t find this to be an issue at all. We didn’t come to Chicago to eat hotel food. There are so many great choices within walking distance. Coffee in the lobby would be a bonus but the hotel next door has a cafe where you can purchase coffee. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2022
Pierre-Louis Giacotto, General Manager at The Blackstone, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we are thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.