Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
US$141
US$130
View deal
SAVE US$11
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$130
ZenHotels.comUS$141
FindHotelUS$130
All reviews park and fly front desk shuttle service close to the airport hotel shuttle an early morning flight other hotels great place to stay free shuttle recommend this hotel next morning clean rooms free breakfast stay there again convenient location enjoyed my stay mdw
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay when flying from Midway Airport! The airport shuttle runs every half hour - 24 hours a day. Close to the airport and very clean hotel. Overall, a great airport hotel! We would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Woosang Lee, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting and using our Park Sleep Fly program! I am glad to see you enjoyed our services. We hope to host you again on your return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Living in Vegas I’ve stayed at many local hotels and Hyatt Place was cleaner and modern than most of the local hotels.
If you’re looking for a clean & modern room near Midway airport then this is the place for you!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for the review! Great to hear you hold us in the same regard as those properties over1 We'd be happy to host you again any time! Thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, a very nice place to stay for extended stay. I would rate this one of the best. I don't have more to say because hotels are generally comfortable and the Hyatt didn't disappoint. My room was very comfortable and gave me a good work desk and couch to relax on, instead of just lying around on the bed. Felt more like home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review! I'm pleased to hear you'd think of us like home. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food was awesome and at the perfect temperature. My order arrived sooner than promised and was so convenient. Great prices too! This was way better than any room service I have ever used. Try it. You won't be sorry.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for the great review! Our room service is graciously provided by Coaches, inside our neighboring property Double Tree by Hilton. I'm glad to hear they were able to provide you with excellent service!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Great customer service!
Very CLEAN & SANITIZED! (I'm a very germafobic person so this is huge coming from me).
Very knowledgeable & personable staff!
Hard earned Money well spent!
I will definitely visit again & refer friends & family...
Thanks Hyatt!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to meet your standards on cleanliness and service. It's our absolute pleasure to host you!