“Busy location but great food!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #169 of 10,803 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The wait time for a table was too long, so we chose to order from the take-away and enjoy our pizza at the nearby park. We got a classic cheese deep dish and, even though it took an hour, it was worth it! Very tasty. Staff is friendly and accommodating as well!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,261)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We went here 2 times while a on a quick trip to Chicago. I probably could have eaten here every day! The pizza is AMAZING. A small pizza easily feeds 2 with a couple pieces left over. Plan on a 45 minute wait for the pizza to cook but it’s definitely worth it. Clean restaurant, we ate outside both tomes. Nice friendly staff. Would recommend!!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was in Chicago for May weekend with my son and daughter in law, so they had to bring me to Giordano's, a Chicago must experience. Gosh, thanks to them for putting the calories there, I had to close my both eyes to ignore these numbers and go for the Deep Dish Pizza. It is essentially a Pizza Pie combo, which is cooked for order, so a long wait. This Pizza Pie looks great, tastes great, and I can imaging it as a great fit to the Chicago's climate. I agree, it is a must to do in this city, and boy is it yammi. So very filling as well.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were in Chicago for the 1st time and went to Giordano’s for the deep dish pizza, they did not disappoint, it was truly the best pizza we have ever had!!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Brought friends here that have never been and they LOVED it. Like me, they’ve always preferred Gino’s East, but after eating here, it is too close to call. It is kinda strange that you order your pizza before you even sit down, but there is a bar to hang at while you wait to be seated. Get there early cuz this place gets busy!!!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!