Review Highlights
Great team bonding virtual happy hour!

Set up a virtual beer tasting/happy hour for our team living throughout the country. Bruce was the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
patrickhF7827JO
Fun way to spend a couple hours!

The virtual tasting was a great way to spend an evening! Our leader, Bruce, was knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
X890ORerinm

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from US$45.00
from US$27.00
from US$84.99
from US$62.99
More Info
All reviews beer tour hoppy hour beer making a lot of fun an absolute blast interesting stories great guide super fun bruce virtual knowledge zoom activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

The Virtual hoppy hour was great. Bruce is knowledgeable, approachable, and fun! We had a great time and Bruce was flexible with an unpredictable group. Our group called in from across the US and Bruce was able to speak to the beers from every tasters glass.

Reviewed 10 February 2021

A perfect combination of beer, history, beer, beer making discussion, beer, beer type discussion, beer, games, and did I mention beer. Our group had a great time with Bruce and would highly recommend him for your group.

Reviewed 10 February 2021

Very fun way to connect with friends and family! Bruce is a wonderful host and kept everything moving along. Very knowledgeable and easy to listen to.
Would recommend to most anyone. ( over the age of 21 of course ) :)

Reviewed 2 February 2021

I did a virtual hoppy hour with Bruce as an even with my company a few months ago and really enjoyed it. My girlfriend thought it was a great idea, so bought it as a gift for her parents for something we could do together, so I did it twice. Great both times! Bruce is very engaging and the conversation flows easy. I liked the smaller group better than the larger one with my company, but both were great. Bruce arranges everything over email and is super easy to work with to get everything set up (we had Bruce send the beer to her parents in PA, but we just similar beer styles for ourselves and it worked just as well). Can't wait to do the in person tour once COVID is over. Highly recommend and great gift idea, I think.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021

I had the pleasure of attending a Virtual Hoppy Hour! It was so fun! Bruce led the group and was very lively and entertaining, with a lot of thought given to the presentation! Beer basics, beer stories and interesting Chicago history!! I thought it was a nice change of pace - a fun group activity!

Date of experience: January 2021