Lowest prices for your stay
US$299
Agoda.comUS$299
Trip.comUS$315
ZenHotels.comUS$291
6,023 results
All reviews outdoor pool basketball court business lounge millennium park running track wrap around balcony navy pier beautiful hotel corner room fire station third floor fitness center michigan avenue city view love this hotel the loop the magnificent mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

After I saw the building and the pictures on Booking, I expected a grand hotel, but in fact only 20% of the lower floors are hotels, the rest are apartments. i feel cheated. I had rented a room on a high floor. i expect floor 30 or so like the neighboring hotels, but 17 was the maximum, i feel really misled. Breakfast was tasteless and very boring. I will never come back again

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank deserno
Jim Marino, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. The hotel does have 18 floors and the views from our rooms and balconies are wonderful. I'm sorry that your breakfast was less than expected, and will share your feedback. Again, we very much appreciate your taking the time to write.

Reviewed 3 May 2022

The hotel was perfectly situated, we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. We loved the look and feel of the room and the hotel. Our dinner and drinks in the restaurant were excellent.

Date of stay: April 2022
Jim Marino, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

Thanks so much for the wonderful 5 star review! We pride ourselves on our amazing location, great facilities and guestrooms, delicious food and drink, and the friendliest team in Chicago. We are very grateful that you chose us, and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 May 2022

This is a beautiful property. Rooms are well furnished and the architecture was created by Jeanne Gang, also creator of St. Regis. Large running track around the property on an upper floor with delightful gardens. Food at the restaurant was delicious. The only complaint was that the room had dust bunnies making me feel that it needed a good cleaning

1  Thank ThomasZook

Delighted that you loved our design and amenities, as well as the amazing food in Fire Lake! Will work on the dust bunnies :)
Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to write!

Reviewed 30 April 2022

This hotel is very modern and in a great location. The gym is the best I have ever seen at any hotel. I stayed at a hotel down the road and bought a day pass at the Planet Fitness and I think this gym at the hotel had more amenities. And there is a Sauna! Will definitely recommend to others!

Trip type: Travelled on business

We're so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, and expansive fitness center. It's one of the best in the city. WE look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 21 April 2022

Really loved this hotel, but wasn’t too big of a fan of the fire lake restaurant. The Starbucks was also rarely open, but I was very impressed with the cleanliness and modernness of the room. The shower is to die for!!!! I found it hard to get out of.

Date of stay: April 2022
Jim Marino, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2022

Loved your feedback! The rain shower is one of my faves as well. The restaurant is really quite popular, so would love your feedback as to how we can improve. Thanks for writing!