Lowest prices for your stay
US$192
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$180
View deal
Agoda.com
Official HotelUS$195
ZenHotels.comUS$204
All reviews millennium park front desk great location recommend hotel the bean espresso machine millennial park michigan ave art institute walking distance boutique hotel donuts rooms are small heart of downtown chicago definitely stay here again visit chicago beautiful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

After a long morning we went to check in our bags and they already had a room ready! It was amazing Leah upgraded are room and let us get settled in before starting our day, we so appercaited it and Leah's amazing energy :) would stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brooklynl285
Larry Irving, General Manager at Hotel Julian, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Hi Brooklyn L. —
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. And we're happy to know Leah made a lasting impression with her amazing energy. We appreciate your positive review and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

I loved my stay here at Hotel Julian and the room was everything I could of asked for. Very close to the bean and to many restaurants as well. Leah at the front desk was amazing and set us up with a fantastic experience.

But here’s the kicker, had an issue with parking and was charged over double the original amount that was told by the hotel. Didn’t seem like a big issue to resolve until I had to begin my struggle with getting ahold of Larry Irving. Have been waiting multiple days for a response just to get my money back on parking and I’ve just been constantly dealing with unfulfilled callbacks. But apparently has have enough time to respond to my original review on this hotel.

So all I can say is I definitely recommend staying here as long as you don’t have to deal with the lazy management.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Ian D. —
Thank you for your feedback. We are so please to hear Leah made a lasting impression during your stay. I'd like to personally apologize for any frustration the parking issue has caused. I have left you a voicemail on Thursday, May 12 and would welcome the opportunity to connect and help address this situation. Please let us know the best time to reach you by phone or email. Thank you in advance for your time and patience as we work to resolve the situation.

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

First let me tell you - the employees are fantastic! The bell hops Marcos, bartenders Yolanda (I believe), restaurant staff and the front desk staff Cindy & male staff at night were fun, competent & friendly! The hotel was clean and modern. The view could have been better but I doubt they will tear down the buildings next door to accommodate their guests! The location however is awesome. Not a fan of the Nespresso machine & would have preferred a Keurig since they don’t sell a pot a coffee. All things considered would highly recommend & if I return to Chicago would definitely stay!

Room tip: Parked using Spot hero in grant park for $33 from fri/sun
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Marilyn M. — On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for sharing about your recent stay. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback! We strive to deliver excellent customer service in all aspects throughout the hotel and we’re happy to hear our team members Marcos, Yolanda, and Cindy really hit the mark with your stay! We're happy to know our location was perfect for your trip. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the views and coffee, as well. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2022

My first time staying here. I was pleasantly suprised at the inviting decor and warm staff. Clean and friendly great location very close to many attractions. This is a great place to stay in my humble opinion.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Larry Irving, General Manager at Hotel Julian, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Hi Alienst M. — Thank you for your kind review and for visiting us recently! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. From our inviting decor and welcoming team members to our great location near Chicago's iconic attractions — we're happy to know you enjoyed yourself. Thanks again for your recommendation and please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2022

I stayed at the hotel last week and Travis the porter was extremely helpful and professional. Treated all guests with the utmost respect. He was fast and efficient. I unfortunately did not have cash to tip him, but I hope this review pays it forward! :)

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi John M. — Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. We're thrilled to hear Travis made a lasting impression during your stay. This type of positive feedback means the world to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share this positive review. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Chicago!