10 people are viewing this hotel
ExpediaUS$166
Trip.comUS$166
ZenHotels.comUS$166
1,810 results
All reviews willis tower great location the loop union station free breakfast yogurt the breakfast area walking distance chicago downtown parking garage great place to stay few blocks front desk staff business trip millennium park coffee maker amtrak
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

A new updated hotel. Rooms are a good size and the staff is VERY friendly and nice. Great location too! You can walk across downtown without a problem. Very Clean and Very Friendly people. If you are looking for a place to pack your bags and enjoy this city, this is a good pick!

Reviewed 30 August 2019

This was a Business trip. Location was convenient. Clean room. Could use a little better lighting in room. Close to the train station, about a block. The complimentary breakfast was very satisfying in the mornings.

1  Thank Sightsee742859
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful location in the center of Chicago's downtown financial district. Yes, we are just one block from the CTA's Washing/Wells Brown and Orange line stop. This is especially great intel if you are flying in or out of Midway Airport since the Orange line is the only train that picks up and drops off at Midway. I am also glad that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that Market Creations provides for our guests. Until next time!

Reviewed 30 August 2019

I have stayed at this hotel on at least 3-4 occasions for work trips. Despite my last visit, I would give this hotel overall a "very good." The rooms have generally been clean, the breakfast is pretty good for a hotel breakfast and there are a ton of great restaurant options around this location. I also think this is a very quiet hotel for being in the city - and room to room. There is also a public ramp right next door for parking overnight and you can get a good price on it through Spot Hero. Unfortunately, my last visit a few weeks ago was a bit rough. The toilet in my room kept running after being flushed, and was "fixed" several times by maintenance, which was kind of annoying to keep having to call them in. But the room air conditioning unit was the real problem. The room was incredibly humid for some reason, (my clothes were actually a bit damp from hanging in the closet) and the only way to get rid of the humidity was to turn the AC to the low 60s and then I froze that night - I barely slept because it was so uncomfortable. The next morning, the toilet starts up again, so I asked to be given a new room - which - for my last night there - was much better and similar to my previous experience. I hope this was a fluke, but it did not make for a great stay this last time.

2  Thank badger2122

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. I apologize that this last experience was not as enjoyable as your prior stays. We also appreciate your candid feedback. We need to hear all feedback, both good and bad, to continue to better ourselves and offer the best services possible. Typically, our engineers perform so well that only one call is necessary so I apologize that this was not the case in your situation. It is my hopes that you give us the opportunity to re-establish your faith in our capabilities.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Use for our family reunion host hotel. They put as many of us on the same floor without even asking. Easy check in and easier checkout. Very clean decent breakfast. Family Reunions this is your place.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Hello,
Thank you very much for this wonderful testimonial! I am pleased to hear that your family reunion was a success. We understand that while traveling together having everyone's rooms near one another can be very important. I am also glad that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that Market Creations prepared for you each morning. We hope to see you and the family again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2019

Staff was helpfull, we checked in early, it is in walkable distance to Metra and Amtrak stations and the loop. Breakfast was good, beds were comfortably, air con worked well. WiFi password and coffee maker did not work. But good stay.