All reviews west loop rooftop bar fulton market martin guitar avocado toast fire pit event space mini bar every single staff member very comfortable stay comfortable rooms rain shower donuts restaurants and bars two nights first floor room service
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel really gives you modern in old historical factory area of Chicago that has been re gentrified
Great feel and friendly and helpful staff make this a pleasure
The hotel sits opposite google so it has that buzz also and a great view of Chicago from the roof top

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DavidvPerth
ClaireG3407, Director of Front Office at Ace Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi David. Thank you for the nice review. If you have any feedback that would have made your stay 5-star instead of 4-star, I would love to hear it. All feedback is valuable. My email is below. I hope we can welcome you again and earn all 5-stars during your next stay.

Claire G.
claire.gargan@acehotel.com

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I arrived at the hotel early and the staff allowed me to check in early and then realized that I forgot my sport coat, which I needed for dinner that night in my room in Los Angeles. The staff worked with me to identify the nearest men's clothing store and then the concierge arranged for transportation for me there. I was able to quickly get what I needed and get back to the hotel in less than an hour.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank lonny a

Hey Lonny. Thank you for the great review. Glad to hear the staff was so accommodating and helped make your trip as smooth as possible. We hope to welcome you again soon. - Claire G.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Very unique finishes everywhere make it feel like a loft, not cookie cutter plush hotel. I can appreciate the space-saving furnishings that make the most of the room so even the small room that we were in felt plenty roomy. For example, no dresser (which I only use in hotels to place things on). Instead there are ledges and wall racks to maximize floor space. Instead of a desk there is a built in plywood counter running along the window wall and plastic chair. Everything felt super clean without the traditional upholstered furnishings- which was great. The bed is low to the ground but one of the most comfy I’ve seen in a hotel. Negatives - sink is outside of the bathroom so germaphobes won’t like thinking about the bathroom door handle. Shower was very large and nice but bathroom was dark. Service is great and hotel overall is very practical - just a VERY rustic aesthetic with plywood - both stained and just with varnish, as the basic materials in the rooms. Even the closet is stained plywood and pegboard, so set expectations for a hipster experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda S

Hi Rhonda. Thank you for the wonderful review. Happy to hear you like what we're up to here. Come visit us again soon. - Claire G>

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Was helping my best friend plan her Wedding nearby the Ace and she decided to stay at the Ace with the rest of her family and bridal party. I contacted the hotel and they immediately put me in contact with Claire who works in the Front Office. Claire was so kind and willing to help. She went out of her way to make sure everything was set up for the Bride and her family and even helped to upgrade the Bride and Groom on their Wedding night. We got to meet Claire in person the week before we checked in and she was fantastic. She even offered to let us contact her while she was away on vacation! You can truly tell she cares so much about the property and making an impact on the guest experience. The Ace is lucky to have her. We also loved our stay at the Ace. Great rooms and restaurant. We will be back! Thank you again Claire for your help!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
ClaireG3407, Director of Front Office at Ace Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hey Jas05122017. Big thanks for the great review - and the recognition. It was great to connect in advance and know any and all requests your friend might have for her special weekend. So glad we could make those come to life. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. - Claire G.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took a weekend off at the Ace for our anniversary recently, what a great experience. We’re both business travelers who get very picky when we travel for fun and the Ace was very accommodating. Great vibe, cool rooms and a very friendly staff made our stay great. The location is perfect as well. Great hotel, don’t hesitate to book!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kurt H

Hi Kurt. Thank you for the great comments and for celebrating your anniversary with us! Happy to hear it was a special experience and spoken from two frequent travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. - Claire G.