Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$236
ExpediaUS$236
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
3,428 results
All reviews state and lake rooftop bar wit hotel warm cookies great location the theater district the loop diamond member corner room hotel guests millennium park the bean blue line valet parking art institute michigan ave navy pier
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

I spent two nights here on a business trip. I had to wait about 90 minutes for my room to be ready, but once it was ready I was pleased with the size, cleanliness, and space. I ordered room service breakfast once and had an incredibly friendly and speedy delivery from a staff member. The food was tasty and hot and well worth the price.

My only areas for improvement are the other in-house dining options. I tried to get breakfast at State and Lake, the ground floor restaurant, the first morning of my stay. I sat for close to 10 minutes without a server coming to take my order, ask if I wanted coffee, literally anything, even though the restaurant was deserted and I could see staff milling around. I had to leave since I didn't have unlimited time and no one acknowledged my departure so it was a thoroughly underwhelming experience. I also tried to visit the rooftop bar one evening and it was overcrowded, noisy, and definitely understaffed. Basically, this is a great hotel provided you either stick to room service or look for all your food and drink elsewhere, not a difficult task in downtown Chicago.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
theWit Chicago, Owner at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Julia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 4-star review for theWit Chicago. We're greatly appreciate your feedback on our in-house dining options, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay. Please consider choosing theWit again for your next trip!

Best,
The team at theWit Chicago`

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Hotel and room are good, but the staff are what this place special. Very friendly and take awesome care of you. Would defo recommend for a stay in Chicago, top notch. Says I have to write 200 characters so having to add this.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for theWit Chicago. We're very excited to hear that service was excellent during your stay, and we can't wait to host you again sometime soon!

Best,
The team at theWit Chicago

Reviewed 19 June 2022

The Wit or the half Wit? Numerous issues from the wet soap in the bathroom when I checked in the on off for the shower fell on my foot large group we had one beef loin ran out of food quickly for a group dinner.
The parking situation in the valet parking was a disorganized joke

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 14 June 2022

I had booked conjoining rooms for my bachelorette party, but we’re not the rage-until-the-early-morning kind of bachelorettes. We got put on the 26th floor and ended up being located directly below the sound system of the rooftop bar. The bedroom walls were literally crinkling from the vibrations of the club, and we physically could not fall asleep because the noise pollution was too much.

I didn’t bother to call down because I doubted the club would turn down the volume enough that we could sleep, we just decided to wait it out.

If you are sensitive to sound pollution when trying to sleep, DO NOT stay on the 26th floor.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

Dreadful hotel. Shabby smelly and no surprise it had a nightclub in it. Staff could not care less. The hotel caters for bachelorette parties and people who think this is a luxury place have clearly no taste.
Messy dirty smelly shabby place. I’ve no idea how they can get away with their price. A complete and utter rip off.

Trip type: Travelled on business